“Nice to do something”
Review of La Pacha - CLOSED

La Pacha
More attraction details
Owner description: Energetic Argentine dance club that specializes in electronic music and draws large crowds on weekends.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This house has a good structure with a good internal area, but in my point of view could have better electronic music. The outside is nice too, but better musics. It was hard buy drink with R$ and US$, but with patient, you do it.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was pushed up against a wall by some idiot walking through there that then tried to digitally assault me. Thankfully I managed to get away with some minor bruising. I left immediately. The music was bad as well. No wonder most women there were wearing jeans. It tainted my BA experience. What was even worse was I was so excited about going, calling my friends back home in Australia and ten that happened.

5  Thank Terri D
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was stabbed in the arm with a hypodermic needle at this club and spent the next month on antiretrovirals and had to spend thousands of dollars on emergency hepatitis vaccines. Then, when I finally tracked down the police precinct in in which the club belongs and spoke to an officer who works undercover there, he refused to believe that I had been in the club that night and demanded that I provide evidence to prove that I was. It's a dirty, crooked place where some very nasty things go on. And, worst of all, it seems that the police are in on it.

7  Thank Dan P
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Went there with a friend on a Saturday night. It's quite far from the city centre, but we thought it's worth the effort since it's 'Pacha'. Minimal number of people in the queue, but got turned away at the door by the doormen without even a word of why. When I tried to ask about the reason, I was pretty much manhandled away.
Neither of us was dressed badly, so if it was because of that, then their dress code is ridiculous for a place that's supposed to be about dancing and good electro music.
Save yourself the taxi fare and go somewhere else.

5  Thank annwwar
Reviewed January 2, 2012

there's not much to say. we've been there on new years eve: it's expensive, there are terrible people in it, the club itself would have big potential. just another pacha what's not able to hold the level of it's original place in ibiza. don't go there!

4  Thank Daviser