The NH Lancaster is located in Central Buenos Aires at the intersection of Cordoba and Reconquista. The area is about half way between Plaza San Martin and the trendy rebuilt dock area. Check in was relatively quick, with a competent staff. My room was large. It had a double bed with 6 pillows, a large closet area (with a safe), a large bathroom, and a small entry area. The desk was modest size, but the WIFI was very very slow (albeit it was free). The WIFI was not password protected, so there are probably a large number of persons bootlegging it and clogging it up. The staff kept the room quite neat. The TV was relatively small, and unfortunately had no channels in English. Breakfast is good, with scrambled eggs and sausages as a hot food option. There is a fair bit of noise from the street.
I had a late-night flight, so I checked out a 6pm after paying a modest charge. Check out went quickly. I found the area to be relatively safe, but I did encounter a number of hookers on the street near the hotel after hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic and contemporary style blend seamlessly at the NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster in downtown Buenos Aires. Located in the city's "microcenter", the NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster serves the bustling heart of the city. Whether you are visiting for business or for pleasure, you will find the NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster as the prime place to begin your Buenos Aires explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Buenos Aires Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Lancaster Hotel Buenos Aires
- Lancaster Hotel Buenos Aires
- Nh Hotels Buenos Aires