$269
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

$115
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$241
$208
$309
$282
$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$189
$154
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$451
$343
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $386/night.

Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$144
$137
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$390
$293
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

$879
$535
1,462 results
All reviewsflorida streethalf blockbusiness centerbreakfast buffetexcellent locationpedestrian streettango showhotel barcharming hotellong flightconciergemicrocenterpuertogymwardrobetaxisbuenos
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It is a nice hotel in the centre. We stored our bags there while we travelled around for a few days. I have no complaints about the hotel, loved breakfast. But if I came to BA again I wouldn't stay in the centre.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Right in the middle of the shopping district this medium sized hotel with an air of 'good old times' is yet a quiet and comfortable oasis with a nice spa and pool area and a Tudor style bar. The bathroom was really very small but everything was well kept and we enjoyed our 10 days. Very rich breakfasts and easily hailed taxis frequently passing the entrance door made it quite easy to use as our base camp for the excursiones we made. Very helpful front desk staff suggested places to go see and recommended nearby, excellent restaurants plus - an unexpected and important task! - breaking big bills into smaller ones, a must in this city which seems to be chasing small cash all the time!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Utterly horrible hotel. See my photos if you have any doubts.

1) BEDS horrible: As you can see from the picture, my leg is protruding almost a foot past the bed - this is not an international standard bed (I'm only 5'11)

2) LOCATION horrible: Away from everything in the middle of nowhere

3) ROOMS horrible: Way too small. Smaller than the worst Motel 6 (see photo)

There are tons of better hotels in Buenos Aires to stay at. I wasted my $80 staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank MarkA498
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I checked into the Claridge as I needed to stay in Buenos Aires another night and my current hotel (The Tryp) was full. The Claridge was around the corner and looked great from the outside. Upon check-in, the great impression carried on. Old world elegance, beautiful lobby, nice bar area and smartly dressed and attentive desk clerks and bell hops. The favorable impression continued into the hallways and common areas. An old property but crisp and neat.

Then it all slid into the gutter.

Upon opening the door to my room, I was launched back into 1978 which from what I can tell, may be the last time these rooms were refreshed. It looked like Baretta’s sleazy apartment on the TV show. Old creaky furniture, stained carpet, a low slung and swayback bed with tiny pillows, an old TV, a bathroom the size of a phone booth with old fixtures and cracked tile. It was topped off by musty smelling air conditioning. All in all, a way outdated room and that had absolutely no appeal. I spent as much time away from it as I could.

The positives? Great location, nice staff and the housekeeping works hard and it’s relatively cheap by Buenos Aires standards. But if you shop carefully, there are many more properties (such as the Tryp) that can be had a similar price and with much, much better rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Hotel seemed to be under resourced and the staff on duty tried their best to be helpful when we eventually got to them. The breakfast was terrible and food not replenished very often. Although the Claridge is known for its location it is on and near small lane ways so we actually felt a little vulnerable to pickpockets and the like. Having said that the hotel is in the heart of the centre. The housekeeping staff did a great job with the rooms.

We wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Floor on upper level overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple