Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes

Book in advance
from
$165.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
from $165.00
More Info
from $341.10
More Info
6,952 results
All reviews van gogh argentinian artists nice museum impressive collection modern art free entry special exhibit worth a visit works of art few hours monet exhibits exhibition kiss galleries latin ba
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I spent a rainy afternoon at the museum, and was really impressed by the collection. I was lucky to join an English Tour of the permanent collection (1pm on a Tuesday, not sure if it's daily) which gave a good introduction to Argentinian art. Admission and the tour were free but I would've gladly paid to visit.

1  Thank Chircee
Reviewed September 7, 2016

After google searching for "museums with french paintings in Buenos Aires," I came across this museum and I knew that I had to check it out. I went with my husband and his family after we walked around the Recoleta cemetery. Entry into the museum is free, which is always a great thing. The first floor housed paintings, sculptures, and decorative pieces from multiple centuries. A whole room was devoted to French Impressionists. They even had a private collection which had even more French impressionist paintings! We also enjoyed seeing art from Argentinian artists, as well as a special exhibit with optical illusions. All in all, I would highly recommend visiting this museum if you are in Buenos Aires!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank laf00
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

There's something for everyone here. A very nice museum which has a large variety of beautiful work. Fantastic for a rainy day, free entry and we spent about 2 hours admiring art. Don't miss this museum, put it above all the others if you're limited for time.

1  Thank Madeline D
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Stop by and visit th art here. Varied and interesting art. Also artists from argntina and Brazil that I have never heard of . Lighting could be improve to vieFerry from buenos aires to colonia uruguay better and signage in English would b a nice touch. But worth th time to stop in and look around.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Can't beat the free admission and the ability to see "The Kiss" and original works by Monet and El Greco. There isn't a huge collection of art here, but there's a lot of variety and it's a very pleasant way to spend a few hours.

Date of experience: August 2016