$269
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

$108
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$153
$123
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$263
  • Restaurant
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$207
$165
BestDay.com
$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$370
$179
$164
Official Site
$451
$343
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $390/night.

$879
$535
1,815 results
All reviewsseparate bedroomsome tlcflorida streetpedestrian streetstayed for two nightswithin walking distancethe hotel is cleanstandard roomlocation is greatbuenos arieswifiobelisk
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Staff on the desk very unfriendly. I made a terrible choice. You feel unwelcome. First time in my life a feel like that. My advice you need to remove all your staff or they need take classes to welcome people.

Room Tip: Never in my life I will choose this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Natali B
GestiondeCalidad, Gerente at Rochester Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Natali,

We are deeply saddened by how you felt treated by our staff. Staff friendliness is something that we really work hard to excel on. We'd love to have you stay with us again to give you the service that you deserve as our guest.

Sincerely

Operations Manager

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I went with my sister to see Sting's show. So we didn't care too much about the hotel we went. Nevertheless we bought a 4 star hotel thinking that it would be ok.
The location is good, the breakfast is great to my taste, but the room is awful. Old, not well maintained. The beds were very uncomfortable and the pillows had a horrible smell.
The window was almost broken, and the bathroom though it was clean it smell bad.
The people at front desk and restaurant were very friendly.
I think it doesn't level quality for what I've payed. Don't think I would ever return.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2017

Supposed to be *. I will be charitable and give it 2*. I got a second floor 3 double bedded room looking out onto a wall. The carpet outside had a huge stain on it and was badly rippled. The washbasin was cracked and the batch did not have a plug. I think there are 2 sides to the hotel (?) and if you are sent up in one of two lifts that carry 1 person with a bmi of <20 with 1 suitcase you have got the grotty side. I would never recommend it. The breakfast room is like a school canteen but the coffee is good.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank morgan091
Reviewed March 17, 2017

The Rochester is more than adequate, the bedroom was basic, but clean the front of house staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble, the breakfast was also good. It was well situated for plenty of restaurants a Livy coffe shop,just a few yards up the street in the corner.,a good base for Florida street and the obelisk.,easy walking.
We couldn't fault it at all. We booked e tea nights and left all our heavy luggage there whilst we did a 2 night trip to iguassu.

Room Tip: Ask for the new wing
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jandpwesterman
GestiondeCalidad, Director de Recepción at Rochester Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Hello jandpwesterman!
Many thanks for taking the time to write these kindly words. Was a pleasure to us to receive you and we hope to see you again in the future.
Regards,
Maximiliano Gómez
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Stayed for two nights. The room we had did need some TLC, but the stay was adequate as the location was excellent as it is very central to downtown Buenos Aries.
Breakfast was satisfactory, beds were comfortable. Not sure of value for money as an agent put this together for us as part of a tour. Ideal for a short stay.

Room Tip: ? we had a back room that faced a wall, at least it was quiet!!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends

Hello Jenni T!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value every word of our guests and is good to know that you had a nice stay.
I hope you will consider stay with us again in the future.
Regards,