Centrally located, friendly staff that speak English and with a genuine Can-do attitude. The room was nice n cosy, hot showers n good breakfast. Tours to the city n outside can be booked by the hotel staff. Only downside is you have to pay for WiFi and the air con can be a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Hotel Classic is located between the Obelisk, Buenos Aires' epicenter, and the trendy Puerto Madero. Along the shopping district of Florida, Lavalle and 9 de Julio Street, the hotel presents a stylish decor beautifully combined with modern details. Equipped with a modern gym, lobby with vanguard furniture, business center and bar combination. The rooms have independent climate control, renovated laminate flooring, Led TV with cable, mini-bar and safe. The hotel also offers rooms and apartments with 2 bedrooms for an extended stay, equipped with microwave ovens. The hotel provides high speed Wifi internet and offers breakfast service with artisan bakery and hot dishes. The restaurant enjoys an extensive selection of local and international dishes. The bar offers cocktails drinks and high end drinks. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk assistance and room service, as well as tour information, transfers and tours around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Rochester Hotel Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Classic Buenos Aires
- Rochester Classic Hotel Buenos Aires