The hotel is very centrally located.
Only 60 metres or so to the subway( Metro Station Lavalle) and very close to Florida and
The street itself (Esmeralda) feels a little bit uneasy but the room i excellent and the
front desk personnel is very friendly and helpful.
A huge annoyance for me was the the extra Wi-Fi charge .It is about time hoteliers realize that
this is an essential service and must be either included in the price or be offered for free.
Everyone was very courteous ,polite and helpful,A big thank you to the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rochester Hotel Classic is located between the Obelisk, Buenos Aires' epicenter, and the trendy Puerto Madero. Along the shopping district of Florida, Lavalle and 9 de Julio Street, the hotel presents a stylish decor beautifully combined with modern details. Equipped with a modern gym, lobby with vanguard furniture, business center and bar combination. The rooms have independent climate control, renovated laminate flooring, Led TV with cable, mini-bar and safe. The hotel also offers rooms and apartments with 2 bedrooms for an extended stay, equipped with microwave ovens. The hotel provides high speed Wifi internet and offers breakfast service with artisan bakery and hot dishes. The restaurant enjoys an extensive selection of local and international dishes. The bar offers cocktails drinks and high end drinks. The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk assistance and room service, as well as tour information, transfers and tours around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rochester Hotel Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Classic Buenos Aires
- Rochester Classic Hotel Buenos Aires