1,825 results
All reviewsseparate bedroomsome tlcflorida streetpedestrian streetstayed for two nightswithin walking distancethe hotel is cleanstandard roomlocation is greatbuenos arieswifiobelisk
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The service was phenomenal from beginning to end. From the moment I set foot in the hotel the level of hospitality was extraodinary. My experience was such that I would not hesitate to recomend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thank you for a great experience and keep up the good work !!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I found the staff here to be very helpfully and professional. The location is great and close to most central things in BsAs. Enjoyed our stay here.

Only down side is having to pay a fee for the WIFI access. Everything else is positive

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It was an excellent experience cause this hotel gave us many good things like very good service, best attention, amazing food buffet and the room was wonderful for our standing. I fully recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great location. Few blocks from Florida and Puerto Madero. Staff were excellent. The room was very clean and quite at night, but the mattress was uncomfortable (maybe too old). Breakfast was nice. Good choice for the price and for small trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Ventas, Director Comercial at Rochester Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear, your feedback is extremely important to our facility, allowing us to improve our standard of service adapting it to the needs and requests of our guests. We are currently working with a prestigious consulting firm specializing in customer satisfaction (EGA) in order to constantly improve this kind of details.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was very impressed with all aspects of my one night stay at the Rochester Classic.
A very clean hotel with a brilliant location, central with subway and the city on the doorstep.
Would highly recommend this hotel for individuals, couples and families alike.
My main praise is reserved for the excellent staff, whose assistance ensured a most pleasent stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo