1,823 results
All reviewsseparate bedroomsome tlcflorida streetpedestrian streetstayed for two nightswithin walking distancethe hotel is cleanstandard roomlocation is greatbuenos arieswifiobelisk
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We spent five nights here, and the hotel proved to be perfect for our needs! A true gem in the heart of the city! We began each day with a sumptuous - and filling - breakfast, which set us up for a day of exploring the many sites that the Argentine capital has to offer. The hotel's location is excellent and is within walking distance of the Casa Rosada, the Obelisk, and the shops of Florida Street. All of this was complemented by the dedicated staff, who helped to make our stay in the city so special!

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We was here for 3 days 2 nights, the front Desk Team was really helpful and really nice, the breakfast was lovely!!! very good to start our day walking, everything is really close. Florida street, corrientes ave. allot restaurants theater. best location ever. Great stay!! thanks !!

Room Tip: Tried to book a extra night if your flight leave late in the afternoon, the check out is at 10am ( way to early, I want to paid for late check out, but hotel was full, anyway they let me stay with out extra charge 2 more hours and you are able to leave your luggage until your departure time.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I actually booked a room in rochester concept but getting there I was informed that due to a problem on the floor I was supposed to stay, I was going to get a room in Rochester Classic. I was going to get an upgrade for their 4star hotel. The reception/ lobby is spacious and organized, but the elevators are really small (only for 3) and that sometimes is a problem. I was given a room on the first floor and it wasn't pleasent to see and listen to the street noise (although it's not a very noisy street), I asked to change rooms, and on the next day I got one on the fifth floor and it was way better. The staff was really helpful. The rooms are small but for me it's not a problem, they are clean, the air conditioner and the shower both work properly.
Breakfast is better than some hotels in Buenos Aires, there's a buffet and some good options, sometimes there's a chef making omlets, nothing sophisticated but you can definetly eat well.
The internet service is paid and that's is the one thing I can trully say I hated about the hotel. You have to pay $5 for 24h wi-fi.
Location is great considering you want to stay downtown. It's less then one block from pedestrian street lavalle and you can easily find shops and restaurants. There is a subway station across from the hotel and you can easily take a taxi too. If this is the area of the city you want to stay is a good option but don't consider this "4star" thing.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bee-rj
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights whilst exploring Buenos Aires. It was very modern, clean and we felt very safe! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was lovely! Good location close to shops and restaurants! A great stay!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Hotel is located very near to corrientes street, which great. Lobby and diner room are ok, but the rooms are very old, not mantained. although we took the standard level (not cheap, 380 USD per night, a robbery if you ask me for what we got, but we didn't had another option, since all others were booked), no air condition, closet were broken, and bath was very small.
Ive complained about the situation, but they didn't had other better options. My friend was upgraded to a "better" room, but still, looked that the place needed some painting and closet fixes.

On the other hand, the food was ok (breakfast), and it was a quite envrionment.
The people were still very polite, and willing to help.although not always were able to.
Not recommended, until they do some mantainance to the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Ventas, Director Comercial at Rochester Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Rochester Classis has five different room categories, ranging from standard to suite rooms. All of them are fully remodeled and they vary in size, in-room facilities, location within the building and furniture. All our rooms feature air conditioning and heating systems.
Our maintenance department staff is available every day from 7 am to 9 pm. During said operating hours, our maintenance members are available to solve any inconvenience our guests may have while at our property.