1,825 results
All reviewsseparate bedroomsome tlcpedestrian streetwithin walking distancethe hotel is cleanstandard roomlocation is greatwifi
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Hotel is located very near to corrientes street, which great. Lobby and diner room are ok, but the rooms are very old, not mantained. although we took the standard level (not cheap, 380 USD per night, a robbery if you ask me for what we got, but we didn't had another option, since all others were booked), no air condition, closet were broken, and bath was very small.
Ive complained about the situation, but they didn't had other better options. My friend was upgraded to a "better" room, but still, looked that the place needed some painting and closet fixes.

On the other hand, the food was ok (breakfast), and it was a quite envrionment.
The people were still very polite, and willing to help.although not always were able to.
Not recommended, until they do some mantainance to the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Ventas, Director Comercial at Rochester Hotel Classic, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Rochester Classis has five different room categories, ranging from standard to suite rooms. All of them are fully remodeled and they vary in size, in-room facilities, location within the building and furniture. All our rooms feature air conditioning and heating systems.
Our maintenance department staff is available every day from 7 am to 9 pm. During said operating hours, our maintenance members are available to solve any inconvenience our guests may have while at our property.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

This is my third trip to Buenos Aires with my wife. Surely Rochester Classic Hotel is the best I've stayed until now ( between 15 and 25 of May,2011). Inspite I always choose a very resonable 3 stars hotel, I can say this hotel was the best in terms of accomodation, a quite complete breakfast, reception very kind and helpful and speaking english, but the best deal was the price I've got trough hotels.com , U$ 89,00, including a regular lunch . The hotel atmosphere is very nice comparing with others more expensive. The location couldn't be better in terms of downtown .The only complaints would be about and old style bathroom, check-out very early:10:00a.m., wi-fi and internet charged.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank viajante60
Reviewed May 25, 2011

The hotel is centrally located, and a great starting place for exploring the city. The lobby is lovely and the breakfast is fantastic (delicious pastries, breads, juices, as well as hot items such as eggs) - a great way to start your day. However, only SOME of the rooms are renovated like they appear on the website. We did not receive one of these renovated rooms, which was disappointing. Also note: the area is a bit seedy at night, so try and take a cab if going out late.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I really liked the hotel, but if you are expecting the service of a 4 stars, be prepared. The staff is great, and the lobby is refurbished. The breakfast is great. But the bathrooms are the trouble. Extremely small and a little old. But it was a fine stay. Recommended

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LiviaMayer
Reviewed April 19, 2011

The stay was great. The room i got was very spacious, clean, had a balcony as well. The breakfast was also very nice.

The best part was the service. Everyone at the reception was fluent with English and was eager to help. Its situated very much in the middle of downtown.

However, all the rooms are not of the same type, so you can't be sure of what you are getting. Like my colleague's room's layout was different & had no balcony as well.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business