Overall rating relative to other hotels in this class.
Great location in a nice neighborhood that is close to the microcenter and Florida street. there are many good restaurants within two blocks.
there is a certain connotation of HIE, to which this property runs counter. Front desk staff are friendly, helpful and really went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The rooms, while not huge had very comfortable beds, were crazy-clean and had large well-lit bathrooms. The breakfast was one of the best I have had in SA hotels. (except for the coffee which was horrible) Lots of choices in foods and the hours of service were long. Honor bar/snack bar for after hours.
this is a good value and a great place to base your adventures in Buenos Aires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When looking for a hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina, stay at the Holiday Inn Express Buenos Aires - Puerto Madero. The hotel is located in the heart of Buenos Aires only 2 blocks from the most lively entertaining, dining and nightlife area of the City: Puerto Madero Shopping & Commercial Area.The former port of Buenos Aires (early 1930) has been reconverted into a beautiful 2 mile long area with more than 60 different restaurants and important international offices, thus becoming the most modern business and commercial area of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Puerto Madero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires
- Holiday Inn Puerto Madero
- Buenos Aires Holiday Inn