Stayed at the Hilton Buenos Aires twice during my visit to Argentina. First one was on my way to Patagonia, only stayed for half day, but the bed was so comfortable, especially after a very very long flight from Asia to NYC then to Buenos Aires. Rested well then I headed to El Calafate, had lots of fun hiking in the Perito Moreno Glacier and El Chalten area.
After my visit to the Patagonia, came back to Buenos Aires and stayed at this Hilton again. The service is very good, and they offered me some good suggestions on where to visit and where to eat. The hotel is located in the water front of Puerto Madero, a few blocks from the financial district. The river is muddy, but the area is quite nice with many upscale restaurants around. I walked from the hotel to the old city center and explored the city by foot, including a walk to Recoleta for the visit to the grave of Eva Peron.
Oh about the room, I was staying on the Executive Floor, and my room was large, modern, and very clean, with the view of the garden. The service at the Executive Lounge was attentive. Breakfast was good, and they also offered a good selection of refreshments.
Overall, two very pleasant stay, and I hope I will bring my family here someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently winner of “Argentina's Leading Business Hotel 2017” award granted by World Travel Awards. Hilton Buenos Aires is an upscale, contemporary and versatile hotel located in Puerto Madero, providing corporate and luxurious accommodations for business and leisure travelers. Puerto Madero is the latest and most thriving urban development in Buenos Aires; offering easy access to airports, proximity to the city´s financial district, amazing nightlife and major tourist attractions. The hotel is surrounded by great green spaces, and offers incredible panoramic views of the city skyline and proximity to more than forty restaurants. Views of the Rio de la Plata and the majestic city create the perfect complement for a privileged location. All guests can enjoy our hospitality, WI-FI access, 24hs room service, take away pastry and coffee, and all the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires