I found Malabia House to be in a perfect location: fashionable Palermo Soho. Nearby to dozens of great cafes, bars and restaurants...as well as cool clothing boutiques and furniture design stores, all situated along lovely tree-lined avenues. It is a great neighborhood. Rooms are elegant and tastefully designed in an understated, modernist-influenced manner. All are air-conditioned. The whole place has a very welcoming and cool vibe but in a very warm and friendly way. The young staff are the crown jewels of this charming boutique hotel. They were the best of any hotel I have ever stayed in--large or small. They simply make you feel great! Malabia House is a terrific base to explore Buenos Aires...and a perfect sanctuary to return to at the end of a long day--or night! I have stayed there twice now and found it to be a great experience both times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires