It is a small boutique hotel with charm and people that care. I have been there twice, always very helpful attendants. This is my story there. Once, I arrived at 4 or 5 am in the morning after the Milongas of BA, breakfast is up to 10 am. I woke up around noon, and when I went to the kitchen and I was pleasantly surprised, they had prepared my breakfast, the whole table all for myself, with fruits, fresh coffee, eggs, croissants (facturitas). It felt like home when you were a kid and your mom had the food ready when you wake up :). I could not believe it and I never forget. Remember, it is always good to be nice to the people that serve us too and make them comfortable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires