We stayed for a week at Casa Malabia back in 2007. This place was very charming. Lots of attention to detail - very helpful staff. They made you feel right at home. A couple of times we sat in the main room sitting back and relaxing from a long day of walking and each time the staff would bring over custom drinks, snacks and appetizers! It was a truly great spot.
I would not recommend it if you are traveling with small children - the rooms are kind of small. But, very clean and a great value.
We talk about this place all the time - we cant wait to visit Argentina again. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Prestigia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires