We had a lovely stay in this boutique hotel. Good location, and great staff. The rooms are very cute and unique. But there were 2 negatives. First, the bathroom to our room was incredibly small, but also very poorly designed. The actual toilet seat was behind the bathroom door, so getting into the bathroom was very awkward. Also, the shower floor was really awful. We had to step onto some wood planks, that were very uncomfortable. This was surprising given how cute the rooms and hotel was.
Breakfast was great, but only if you wake up early enough to catch the cook to make you eggs to order.
Overall, a good experience, but I'm not sure I would return unless they updated their bathrooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires