The Buenos Aires Design Suites is well situated near Santa Fe and Caillo across from a small park. It has newer rooms and older rooms. The newer rooms are similar but appointed in a more user friendly way ie places to set suitcases etc. The newer rooms are accessed through the computer room. Ask for them if you have a choice. We looked out onto an inner courtyard both times. Not attractive but despite all the very close apartment balconies it was quiet.
The hotel if decorated in "early sterile" with lots of mirrors to make it look bigger inside, chrome and plastic. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. All staff were helpful and friendly. There is a safe in the room. The breakfast was quite adequate with pastries, breads, sliced meats, cheese, fresh fruit and yogurt. I would have liked a toaster. The wifi was down for the first two of the three days we were there.
The tour company we have used for several years uses it as their B.A. joining hotel. Many great restaurants within a few minutes walking in any direction but the ones west on Santa Fe were great. We walked to the Carlos Thays Botanical Garden several blocks west on Santa Fe then taxied back. They allowed us to stay in our room for a couple of extra hours on our last day...that was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impeccable contemporary design, rooms with city views and hydro massage bathtubs can be enjoyed just 1 block from elegant Santa Fe Avenue. The lobby boasts an indoor reflecting pool and an art gallery. Wi-Fi is free.Design Suites Buenos Aires offers 4-star style facilities just 4 blocks from Callao subway station. Guests have free access to a top of the line gym 1 block and a half away.Air conditioned rooms feature designer style furniture with minimalistic inspired decor. There are flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee makers.A full buffet breakfast with croissants and regional jams can be enjoyed in the dining area, decorated with local artwork. The restaurant offers a varied dining menu and room service.The historic Recoleta Cemetery and world renowned Colon Theater are less than 10 blocks away.Jorge Newbery Airport is 3 miles from the Suites. Private parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Design Suites Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Design Suites And Towers Hotel Buenos Aires
- Design Hotel Buenos Aires