We stayed here for 4 nights. It was a great experience. The room was large and very clean. We were upgraded and had a suite with kitchen and living room. This would be great for anyone staying for a week or so. The breakfast is included. The meal was very nice and substantial. I would absolutely stay here again. The only minor thing was that not all desk staff spoke English. However, they were very helpful. Great Place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impeccable contemporary design, rooms with city views and hydro massage bathtubs can be enjoyed just 1 block from elegant Santa Fe Avenue. The lobby boasts an indoor reflecting pool and an art gallery. Wi-Fi is free.Design Suites Buenos Aires offers 4-star style facilities just 4 blocks from Callao subway station. Guests have free access to a top of the line gym 1 block and a half away.Air conditioned rooms feature designer style furniture with minimalistic inspired decor. There are flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee makers.A full buffet breakfast with croissants and regional jams can be enjoyed in the dining area, decorated with local artwork. The restaurant offers a varied dining menu and room service.The historic Recoleta Cemetery and world renowned Colon Theater are less than 10 blocks away.Jorge Newbery Airport is 3 miles from the Suites. Private parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Design Suites Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Design Suites And Towers Hotel Buenos Aires
- Design Hotel Buenos Aires