Emperador Hotel Buenos Aires
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$328
  • Breakfast included
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$148
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$350
  • Pool
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$79
$136
  • Restaurant
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$535
$508
$465
1,154 results
All reviewscruise linebusy roadrooms are largeseparate showerindoor poolcoffee makerwalking distancebusiness centerwalk in showerelegant hotelbuffet breakfastgreat showerbusiness tripdomestic airportlong flightlobby bartwo blocks
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Beds very comfortable Awesome view Clean and quiet Excellent location for next day flight and sightseeing/shopping with little time. Big room Fast service - allowed us to enter room early as soon as we arrived just before noon. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was a little concerned-OK a lot concerned-about the location of this hotel when I booked it because of the bad reviews of the Retiro area and it's being located across from the Retiro Train Station. I couldn't believe the price for a 5 star hotel in Buenos Aires so that also made me skeptical. Since we don't go out at night anyway, which I assumed would be more unsafe, I decided to keep the reservation. I'm so glad I did. It was first class from the start, from the doormen to the room (which was incredibly large). We never felt threatened or even uneasy the whole 5 days we stayed with them. Even going out (for us) a late dinner at 9:30PM. So don't let the area put you off if you need excellent accommodations in Buenos Aires. Do watch the cab drivers if you decide not to have the front desk call one for you though as some will hide their meter and then try to charge triple the price after driving you around to run up the price. But over all-a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2014

It was by far one of our best stays in Buenos Aires. The hotel staff were fantastic & friendly and made you feel super comfortable. It's going to take something beyond special to beat this one. Very hush, lush and plush - excellent service throughout, and a wonderful spa. Looking forward to another stay soon. Highly recommended, thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great location; rooms are spacious and clean. Whilst the price was kind of reasonable in international standards it was expensive for the city. I do travel a lot and this was the first time ever that I had to pay a daily internet fee for each gadget I use. Breakfast was included in my room rate, I am not a breakfast eater so wanted to have just a coffee and two fried eggs; was then informed I would have to pay separately for the eggs as buffet breakfast only included scrambled eggs .... The hotel advertises that you can earn air miles with your stay, when I tried to book these I was told that my daily rate (185) did not qualify. Apparently I would have had to pay 190 a night to qualify .... Pity for the location and the facilities!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was traveling to Antarctica and stayed here because Hirtigruten the shipping company that i was going on books this hotel for their transfers and I didn't want to chance missing the flight. It is an impressive lobby and the rooms are large and clean but nothing special. There is no concierge and they will not help you with any service that you need. On two occasions i asked them to make restaurant reservations and it didn't happen. i also asked to hire a translator for as long as one day or short as 10 minutes....wouldnt even consider pointing me in the right direction.

Not a four star except in pricing. WIFI not free and food and drink well overpriced and not quality..

good location tho.