“Gorgeous and great service”
Review of Faena Hotel

Faena Hotel
Ranked #21 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
San Francisco, California
“Gorgeous and great service”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on business trip and was impressed with the rooms and staff. Everyone was attentive and helpful, it reminded me of the service my grandfather used to talk about... I would and will stay here again. The only minor thing I would say would be the location is I bit out of the center and heart of the city.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank JWolff72
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear JWolff72
I am delighted to read your review, thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you appreciated our hotel, but more relevant our staff kindness appreciation.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your reservations. I
will be happy to make all the necessary to make every single stay every time, memorable.
Regards,

Ariel Barrionuevo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

White unicorns with demonic red eyes, giant gold crown floating in the swimming pool and a guy regularly cruising down the hallway in a pure white suit and a giant white hat..... No, I haven't been drinking, just been staying at the Faena Hotel for a conference. What an impressively different place. Location is very safe, albeit a little away from key sites and service was excellent. Key advice I would offer is request a room away from the swimming pool area. The hotel confuses itself with a disco in the evening and the pool area can be very loud until 3am with pounding music and revellers. Not something I think is congruent with a five star hotel, but I guess this hotel positions itself as younger and different. They moved me immediately but best to request. Dinner service was decent, however breakfast was comparatively ordinary and not cheap. I would stay here again and can understand why some people love it. No idea who that guy in the white suit is....

Room Tip: Request a room facing the river, get as far away from the pool as you can!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GulliverFromOz
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear GulliverFromOZ,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I was pleased to note that you felt our location in Puerto Madero very safe. Regarding to our nights in the Library Lounge and Pool Bar, this is an area that we are extremely passionate about and work at daily to continuously keep improving. I am really sorry you had to request room move, our windows are soundproof but I am afraid volume music was not managed suitably during your stay. I would welcome your further feedback in this area and will send you a message separately.
We do look forward in the hope of being able to welcome you back in the near future and delivering to you the professional and friendly customer service levels that our guests experience and continue to enjoy at the Faena Hotel Buenos Aires.
Yours sincerely,

Ribeirão Prêto, São Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I wouldn´t stay anywhere else in Buenos Aires.
The Faena Hotel is perfect for those willing to have a nice time. It´s so relaxing that sometimes you will think twice before leaving your room to walk around the city! hahaha
I love the spa, the steam house and the massages you can find here.
They also have some cool restaurants inside the hotel, and the décor, by P. Starck is also a plus!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Rachel G
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Rachel G
Thank you very much for sharing your most recent experience at the Faena Hotel Buenos Aires.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We were also happy to learn that our location met your expectations and that you
enjoyed very much our facilities.
I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near
future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your reservations. I
will be happy to make all the necessary to make your stay once again, perfect.
Warm regards,

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Only stayed here on three seperate occassions, incredibly on the second visit they welcomed me personally and introduced me to my 'experiences manager' to look after me. This person had a complete log of my previous requests, even my choice of wine at the bar and provided a free bottle of it as a welcome back.

Few hotels on earth get the balance of style and substance right, this unique hotel nails it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear AJ J
Many thanks for taking time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.
It has been a great pleasure to welcome you to the Faena Hotel Buenos Aires and being your favourite hotel on earth is a tremendous compliment for us.
Hoping to welcome you again very soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

A perfect place to stay!!! in a safe area, close to the best restaurantes of BA and close of Puerto Madero. A worderful decoration, rooms very confortable with a special decoration and excellent bed. The restaurants are very, very nice and Rojo Tango, the tango show is unforgetable!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and with a beatiful view of the river and the city.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear malenandrea,
We would like to thank you for choosing the Faena Hotel for your recent stay in Buenos
Aires and for taking the time post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward
to welcome you again in the near future.
Best regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2013

seriously one of my best stays in BA so far, the hotel is amazing, the amenities are amazing, best gym, great restaurant venues and really the most attentive staff ever.

front office and concierge are very helpful, the food choices are are divine and all of the staff speak English which is another thing that not always happens in BA. the hotel is in a lovely new upcoming area

make sure to visit the Faena art center as well

Room Tip: corner suites are amazing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear euro7999,
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
enjoyed very much the Faena Arts Center with Anthony McCall & Misha Kuball exhibition.
will be happy to make all the necessary to make your stay once again, amazing!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

What a great place to stay! Service was excellent, the rooms were modern but comfortable. The hotel restaurants were great as well. The gym is very well stocked. It is a very trendy hotel, which may not suit everyone. The area around the hotel is new and very safe and there are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. I would certainly recommend it and hope to return someday.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ariel B, General Manager at Faena Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Benandjacksdad,
Thank you for taking the time to share in Tripadvisor your recent stay at Faena Hotel. We will ensure to pass on your kind words describing the service you received during your stay with us to the entire team! We agree as well that Puerto Madero is a new area and the safest one in Buenos Aires, plenty of restaurants, entertainments and outdoor-activities.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Best regards,