“Great Hotel at Great Price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Viamonte Buenos Aires Apart

Viamonte Buenos Aires Apart
Ranked #136 of 450 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Dallas, Texas
“Great Hotel at Great Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2006

I stayed here with a friend March 11th thru the 19th. The hotel was definitely better than I expected. The room was clean and freshly decorated. I would definitely still here again.

• Stayed March 2006
6 Thank Cartier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2006

Viamonte Suites is one of the best places to stay in Buenos Aires. Ideally located, this 4-Star hotel offers everything you need at very low prices. I stayed there for less than 40 Euros/night, including breakfast. Upon arrival I couldn't believe it - it was a real apartment, with full equipped kitchen, sofabed, extra bedroom, 2 TVs, etc., very modern & nice furnished, very clean - really a good surprise. The staff was very friendly, too. The restaurant was closed due to renovation, so the roomservice brought breakfast to the room. I just had to call and order what I wanted - and everything was excellent. Only negative point - my bedroom was facing the street - quite noisy, actually. So I would recommend to ask for another apartment (not the .01 and .02 ones). For stays below a week in Buenos Aires, I will certainly return. For longer stays I prefer renting an apartment from a temporary apartment agency (can really recommend that, as well)

• Stayed February 2006
14 Thank ReDiPonto
Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2006

I previously reviewed Viamonte Suites and I just returned from Buenos Aires and another stay at the hotel. I must say I am still impressed and I would highly recommend this location. Check in was quick and efficient. The bell boy was helpful with my bags. I had a rental car that needed to be parked awaiting pickup by the rental car agency and the hotel uses a parking garage just around the corner. Very convenient. My room was large, clean and neat. Two single beds. Color remote control TV. Two chairs and a table. Kitchenette with microwave and fridge. They now offer a mini-bar. The fridge is stocked with some soda and beer. They have some snacks on the top of the counter. Expensive but convenient. The bathroom was clean and large. Toilet and bidet. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, comb, etc. Nice big fluffy towels. Great water pressure and hot water. Electronic key lock. Lots of storage for clothes. Roomy closet. Extra pillow. Quiet hotel. I was on the street. I was on the 9th floor so I was a bit away from the street noise. Window opens for fresh air though it makes it noisy. Air conditioning was excellent. Beds were firm and comfortable. Two phones. One on nightstand and one in the bathroom. Front desk personnel had above average English. The breakfast was very good. Media lunas, toast, ham, cheese, cereal, pastries, oj, coffee, water, etc. I asked the desk for a late checkout on my last day. My remis was picking me up at 5:30 pm. I was allowed to use my room at no charge. Very nice of them. I love the neighborhood as previously mentioned. Still do. This place is close to everything, has tons of services locally, yet is tucked away from the craziness. I highly recommend this place once again. I paid around 45 dollars a night before tax. An excellent value. For the price my favorite place to stay in BA.

• Stayed January 2006