My husband and I stayed at the Bisonte Palace Hotel on the first leg of a 3 part holiday to South America. The reception staff and doormen were extremely attentive and helpful. The room although it had a disappointing view over the back of the building was nonetheless very comfortable with a nice clean bathroom and lashings of hot water and had a walk-in wardrobe and mini-bar/fridge.
The breakfasts were absolutely lovely, buffet style with plenty to please even the most discerning traveller.
The Hotel was located in an excellent position within a stone's throw of lots of lovely cafe's and restaurants (recommend Los Remolinos in the same road and had fantastic food at great prices) and close to the infamous Florida street for plenty of shopping and the Oblisk.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bisonte Palace Hotel is an excellent choice for your next trip to Buenos Aires, whether you are in town for business or pleasure. Bisonte Palace offers 62 large, full of light, comfortable rooms decorated modernly and also featuring soundproof windows. A great way to start your day: until 12pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, we offer a delightful buffet breakfast including premium products at our Alvear coffee shop. Bisonte offers in-room wi-fi internet access as well as at public areas at no extra charge. Our 24/7 business center has telephone, fax, photocopier, scanner and PCs for events or meetings. Medical assistance available at all times. We are located in a privileged area of Buenos Aires, only 100 meters away from Santa Fe Avenue and the widest Avenue, 9 de Julio. San Martin Square, Florida pedestrian street and Galerias Pacifico Shopping mall are also in a short walking distance. In the nearby areas, guests will find the celebrated Colon theater, the luxurious riverside area of Puerto Madero and Palermo. Buenos Aires' bus terminal is 800 meters away, Jorge Newbery regional airport, 7km away and Ezeiza international airport, 35km away.Bisonte meeting facilities include one boardroom that accommodates 10 persons and Alvear ballroom, ideal for 55 persons in theater-style seating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bisonte Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bisonte Palace Buenos Aires
- Bisonte Palace Hotel Buenos Aires