Park Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires
Ranked #26 of 444 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a lovely hotel that is connected to the Sheraton and the convention center. The location is ideal for tourism - within walking distance to Florida Street and close to the Recoleta (sp) and Puerto Madero. The rooms are spacious and quiet. The Staff made certain that we enjoyed our anniversary in style. The concierge, Christina was so helpful - every email was returned promptly and she went above and beyond to help us plan a memorable vacation!
My only complaint - we would have preferred a coffee maker rather than an espresso machine, but breakfast made up for this.
Just great!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Very comfortable room, great breakfast but my only criticism is of the dining at night and for lunch.
Set menu at night and during day having to use cafe in Sheraton. Small criticism but I think this area could be improved. Also not being able to settle account with $US and ATM not available was irritating when $US was welcomed everywhere else in BA.
Very convenient location . Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Friendly staff. Wifi not the greatest when in the rooms very difficult to Skype etc as keeps cutting out and not a strong enough connection but not the end of the world.

Great breakfast in the morning and very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one.
We hope to have you with us again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I just completed two nights here at the Park Tower in Buenos Aires. This was my first time to this city so I didnt know what to expect.
This hotel is connected to the Sheraton Hotel but remember to tell the Taxi driver Park Tower and provide the address. I arrived at night and my room was ready. The Park Tower while connected to the Sheraton is a vastly different hotel. Service is first rate and very helpful. I have read review of the Sheraton catering to tour groups, etc. I did not see that here.
As a Starwood Platinum Member, I had a nice suite with a nice view to the clock tower outside. Everything about this hotel is first class. The beds were comfortable, the shower had enough water pressure the Internet was fast for the area.
The hotel is in a good location and I walked everywhere. Close to Starbucks and the main street for shops. Since this was my first time I explored everything by foot. I felt safe the entire time around the hotel.
This hotel exceeded my exceptions. In the future when i return, I will stay here again.

On side note, if you want to save money, bring cash to pay for your room. You can exchange your USD at shops around town into local currency and then use that money to pay for your room. Might save a few extra % and avoid CC transaction fees. As always, be safe when changing cash outside of the hotel and check your money carefully.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank cxworldtraveler
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here six nights in a lovely corner room with a view of the Park Tower and the river, as well as the Recoleta area. The staff was very gracious and helpful. We arrived early Sunday morning and our room was ready. That was a pleasant surprise. We slept from 9 am to 1pm to catch up from the overnight flight from the US. We had a butler service with fresh, strong coffee every morning, and fresh fruit replenished daily. The room was spacious and very comfortable. We walked everywhere - the hotel is convenient to local shopping and dining.

We were celebrating our Anniversary, and the hotel arranged champagne and fresh flowers ( a stunning bouquet including roses and lilies) delivered to our room prior to arrival for only $56.00 US.

Every request was granted with a smile. The gym is adequate. I worked out every day we were here and never had to wait for the equipment. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We are planning to come back after a cruise next year and we will stay here again. Don't hesitate to book your stay at the Park Tower. It's definitely at the top of American standards for hotels.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Georgia L
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

We hope to have you with us again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've stayed here now for the sec d time, and I am finding that the hotel is looking a bit tired and dated. It may be time for a refresh soon. But the room is clean, full of amenities. The restaurant seems fine and was good at accommodating my gluten intolerance. Hot water on first day took forever, but hat was fixed by leaving the taps in the sink running for a bit. Overall a fine stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Excellent location and service. The rooms clean and with a decent size. My only complain was the restaurant. Breakfast was ok and dinner was a huge frustation. I recomend for business and if you like running. It is priceless, wake up And go Puerto madero for a run.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rmendes81
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

We really appreciate your comments; it is our objective to work on them in order to continue improving our services. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Again, thank you for the comments because we are always looking for ways to improve our service.