Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,435 results
All reviews the club lounge clock tower train station park tower lobby bar florida street business trip concierge desk sheraton libertador upgraded to a suite the room was nice torre puerto taxis pesos recoleta
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

i stayed on the club floor with my family, it was a great experience! fantastic service. The suite was big enough for us and comfortable. Happy !
just add something for the little ones, nothing to do with the kids.

Room tip: club lounge
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Saw some nice reviews hotel claims to be upscale and being a Marriott Titanium member, I could only have reasonable expectations to enjoy my short 2 day business stay.
Unfortunately this resulted in being disappointing in every way.
I called multiple times in advance to request an early check in, but after lengthy wait it resulted almost impossible to reach the front desk. It literally took me hours.
Getting there, despite showing availability for suites on the Web & Marriott app, they claimed no upgrade was available and my early check-in couldn't be accommodated, I was invited to use the pool facility showers to get ready for my business meeting. They were filthy, moldy, in appalling conditions and nowhere close to any Sheraton standards. I am attaching a couple of pictures for viewers to appreciate.
In order to check in early afternoon, I had to select a 2 Queen room instead of King. The lounge had an extremely poor quality of food for breakfast with items hard as a rock... I am not sure where the reviews I saw on this were coming from... The Churros were so hard they were absolutely inedible..
I came to complain at the front desk, requested to speak to a manager... no-one cared to come or follow up.
I wrote a complain email and response was slow and disappointing... They didn't do anything to make it right..
Totally pathetic and not worthy of being a Marriott property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank O2099AYmarcb
Yanina C, Gerente at Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear O2099AYmarcb, first of all I request you to please accept my sincere apology regarding your experience in our property. This disappointing feedback is certainly a matter of concern to us besides losing the trust which we built over the years.
On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and we want to make sure you are always taken care of.
You are certainly the type of guest that we would like to retain and thank you for bringing this to our end. We appreciate your valuable time and thank you for contacting us.

We'd appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The hotel is located between Recoleta District and Puerto Madero and very near Florida Street for shopping. Las Nazarrenas restaurant is right across the street. Hotel Concierge was very helpful. We stayed on the club level so had club lounge access. Breakfast was great with local, international, and american options. Lunch was also good. Did not stick around for dinner/evening food service. Pool area was also nice.

Room tip: Worth the club level for breakfast, bottled water and sodas whenever you need.
Reviewed January 5, 2020

It was a great stay. the rooms are big enough, a nice bed and room service. the breakfast was good as well.
It has a very nice pool and a well equipped fitness center. Although one can go to have a run to puerto madero which is quite close to the hotel.
The only thing i would recommend the hotel should work on is to have a better wifi. there were moments when i had to resort to my cell phone hotspot to work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We spent a couple of nights at the Sheraton Buenos Aires and I couldn’t wait to tell everyone how great everything was.
I corresponded with the hotel via email arranging car pick up from the Buenos Aires airport to the hotel. Unfortunately, the wait time to get through the passport control took over 2 hours. Thanks to the great chat function on the Marriott mobile app I was able to chat with the hotel who made sure that the driver was waiting.
I am a platinum member, plus the hotel knew that we were celebrating a special anniversary, and we were upgraded to a suite. A bottle of champagne, a bottle of wine, and a box of truffles were waiting for us.
The service beginning from the check in to check out was impeccable, one of the very, very best I ever experienced at the Marriott hotels throughout the world.
The executive lounge was very good with fresh food stocked throughout the day.
I don’t have the names of all the people we were in contact with, but I want to give a lot of credit to the General Manager Mariano Formariz, who runs a great operation. Mr. Formariz, thank you for making your hotel one of the best and caring about your guests.
I must note that the hotel is not located in the center, but we were going on a cruise and were looking for a location close to the peer. In spite of that, if we ever come to Buenos Aires again, we will need undoubtedly stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple