I stayed here for 10 days on business so got to know the place well. The location is good, close to shopping streets such as Calle Florida and plenty of eateries. Check-in and check-out no problems. Overall the hotel is a bit knocked about and in need of refurbishment. My room had a great view of the harbour and was comfortable, clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful across all areas. The breakfast buffet is pretty basic. No problems with wifi reception. Lobby bar/lounge has a good range of drinks and snacks. There is a great view of the city on the 24th floor. The adjoining, inter-connected hotel gives you more bar and dining options. In short, everything worked OK but if you are looking for a fun holiday stay look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the city at Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center. Our upscale hotel in Buenos Aires, Argentina offers tennis, on-site shopping and meeting space just 2 km from the Teatro Colón and near the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Sheraton