The hotel is an average 3 star hotel - nothing more, nothing less.
Staff on reception are polite, helpful and friendly. One obnoxious waiter works in cafe, however all other wait staff were professional. Food in cafe is ordinary and lacked flavours and freshness.
Shower in room was ridiculously small. Water was hot and abundant. Twin share room was small, however balcony overlooking oblique was added bonus.
Overall I wouldn't wish to spend any extended periods of time at this hotel, however if was sufficient for our overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in front of the Obelisk, the most representative place of Buenos Aires and with the traditional category of services, is the ideal place for a wonderful stay in Buenos Aires due to its privilege location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Globales Republica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness And Spa
- Hotel Globales Republica Wellness Buenos Aires
- Republica Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hotel Republica Buenos Aires
- Republica Buenos Aires