Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
Mio Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$210
  • Breakfast included
CasaSur Bellini Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$161
$139
$136
  • Restaurant
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
$96
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$161
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$169
$164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$220
$175
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$348
$479
$440
1,572 results
All reviewselena restaurantpony linepony barla mansionmansion viewconcierge staffoutdoor poolpark hyattbeautiful hotelluxury hoteljunior suitelong flighttango showsouth americafsspasecreto
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great staff at a beautiful hotel. Concierge desk was one of the best - helping book restaurants and helping with suggestions for tourist places. They wen the extra mile for my sisters birthday weekend - and I can not recommend them any higher.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time in Buenos Aires and with us, and for such a special celebration too! We look forward to your next trip across the equator that brings you back to our door.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My rating of this hotel would have been perfect. Room was nice and staff was very professional and nice. It was perfect....with one exception. After going out to dinner we returned to the hotel in anticipation of having an after dinner drink. It was approximately 9pm and the bar either closed early or didnt open. Either way this was disappointing. My rate special included a $100 credit towards spa, food or drink. It was unused, as I couldn't spend it at the bar.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for visiting us from San Antonio and felt that our Hotel was perfect in many ways.

Ponyline our main bar is closed one night a week on Sunday's, and we offer the service in our Restaurant; however, your comments are very appreciated as we will begin to offer 7 night service in Ponyline by September.

We hope you have the opportunity to return in the near future, as we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel was very Four Seasons safe- polite, friendly staff and nice rooms etc. The pool area was very disappointing, quite noisy and not a lot of space. for poolside dining, was frustrating we were told we could not eat inside as we had shorts on ( by the pool) so we had to eat outside- sound good except the outdoor area is almost under the main freeway in and out of town so noise level loud. We asked about a trip to the river delta and they provided biking with local company- that was a rather wasted day.

Room Tip: Get a high floor so you do not feel like the freeway is going to come right at you!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

We appreciate the time you took to write about your experience back in March, and glad to hear that you felt our staff were friendly, and that our rooms were nice.

The Concierge team and I thank you for your feedback on the local bike tour, and hope you have another opportunity to visit Buenos Aires as we saw that Teatro Colon impressed you on this trip; however, the other neighborhoods was not to your liking.

Please reach out to me directly on you next visit to Buenos Aires, so I may customize your stay.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many four seasons across the world. Without a doubt this was the best I have ever stayed at. The service level was impeccable in the restaurants, concierge, front desk, and all staff.

The hotel itself is a work of art and it was the highlight of our trip to BA.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that all of our team participated in making your stay in Buenos Aires wonderful and appreciate the compliment you have given us.
We look forward to your return and welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a professional of the hospitality industry and I have been for over 30 years. I look after with High end Travelers and travel by design itineraries which has taught me one thing or two about high expectations and seasoned travelers. Fours Seasons Buenos Aires, is the perfect place for them, as it was the perfect place for me during the past week end. AS used to provide a wide range of services for my clients, I also expect a great deal from my suppliers, and staying at Four Seasons exceeded my expectations, not only for the wonderful quality of the amenities ( bed linens, toiletries. breakfast, lounge, but the ones that one cannot take for granted in the luxe hotels (even big chains) which is the service and attentiveness of each and all of the employees I was involved with. Since the check in clerk, granting me and early check in if possible, to the doormen, that got us as many taxis as required, always with a smile, to the bar attender @ Pony Line , the Hit BAR of the hour in Buenos Aires, where one can mingle with locals as well, through the patience of the Spa ( Cielo) staff to explain one and many of the wonderful treatments.
I could go on and on and on ... but I can say that I would not hesitate to recommend Four Seasons Buenos Aires to the utmost seasoned travelers that might be in the industry. Paraprahsing Andrew Lloyd Weber they Will not be dissapointed!!!!!

Room Tip: get Mansion View if possible. Higher floors are always nicer, 7th and 8th have access to a lounge with complimentary coffee/tea all day and snacks and wine during happy hour. Only hotel in the area with a heated out door pool we could use in the middle of the Buenos Aires Winder.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

From one seasoned hospitality professional to another, my sincere thanks for the warm review. It is exciting to know that we are meeting and even exceeding expectations of guests, even industry insiders. After your week here with us, we hope to welcome you back again soon, if not for another stay, at least for another drink in our Pony Line!