“Fantastic service”

Ranked #7 of 447 Hotels in Buenos Aires
New York City, New York
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

From the minute I stepped foot onto the property, the staff gave me exceptional service. After a long flight, the first thing I had wanted to do was shower and unwind. The front desk agents gave me an early check-in so I was able to do just that. Everything was perfect. The room was spacious with an open floor plan where the bathroom opened into the main sleeping area, divided by a beautiful sliding door. I stayed on the top floor and had an great view of the city.

When seeking out restaurants for lunch or dinner, my colleagues and I received excellent recommendations from the concierge agents. All of the locations were within walking distance of the hotel. The neighborhood is beautiful so I highly recommend venturing out and enjoying the scene. 2 of my favorites were Milion, a mansion bar for dinner and drinks and Piola for a more casual dinner. If you're looking for restaurants a bit further away, La Cabrera and Lo De Jesus in Palermo Soho is a must go. You can easily arrange for transportation through one of your front desk agents at the hotel.

In room dining is also exceptional. I've ordered a few breakfast items during my stay and it got to me within 25 minutes. It was perfect for a busy morning. Every single staff I came across was courteous and warm, but there was one in particular that stood out from the rest. His name is Gaston, an agent of the front desk. He goes above and beyond each time I needed something and truly made me feel at home. Gaston also invited my colleagues and I to watch the World cup semi-finals with him and the hotel staff. He truly made my stay feel like home. I will definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms will give you the best city views.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jenn N
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I will be sure that Gaston has a chance to see your review as well. As your stayed with us during the World Cup you experienced a very special time for Argentina! Although not the winners of the match, the pride in the team was palpable! We will look forward to your next stay and our team is eager to find even more places to add to your favorites list here in BsAs, including our own Elena!
Warm reagards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and spent five nights here in June and loved it.

Service and staff was top notch - very friendly, accommodating and helpful! They helped with restaurant reservations, suggestions and general questions. We had a package arrive at the hotel three weeks early and they held it for us and also helped us shipped a box back to the states.

Bars/Restaurants - We had a few drinks and late night snacks at the Pony Bar. The drinks creative and the food quite tasty. We also had an indulgent brunch at Elena. The food was delicious and the drinks bottomless.

Room - we stayed in a mansion view room. It was quiet and very comfortable. I loved the bath tub.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone considering it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your visit as well as taking the time to write your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience here in Buenos Aires and stay in our lovely Mansion. Our new Pony Line Bar has a great team including a very talented Mixologist! It is a wonderful spot to have a quiet drink in the afternoon or before dinner and very social later on in the evenings.
We look forward to your next visit to Buenos Aires.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The service on this hotel is outstanding. The staff goes far and beyond. If you are new to the city they will point you to the right directions, get you in famous restaurants and shows without reservations. The amenities and restaurants are incredible. You will be surprise!!!!

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for writing as well as staying with us. Am so glad that you enjoyed your time in Buenos Aires and with us. It sounds like our Concierge Team was able to help you enjoy some of the highlights of the city, the wonderful cuisine and shows. We are pleased that our hotel is part of the amazing food culture in BsAs, in fact Elena was recognized as the Best New Restaurant in Buenos Aires this year!
We look forward to you your return trip as you continue to explore this amazing city.
Warm Regards,
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at the hotel twice in the last two weeks, once in a one bedroom suite in the hotel towers and the second time in the Royal Suite in La Mansion. Both units were amazing. The setting in the towers is very modern versus in the mansion it is, for lack of a better word, royal. What sets the Four Seasons apart from other hotels is their sincere attention to service and detail. Each time I stayed there I felt like I was at home where everyone not only knew my name, but pronounced it correctly. My last name is not the easiest to say. They truly make you feel like you are a welcome part of their family while you are visiting. Other than the service, the facilities are top notch. The Mansion is a bit costly, but for a special occasion definitely worth it. Another plus of the hotel is the location. Recoleta is a safe part of town with tons to do within walking distance. It doesn't have the night life of Palermo, but Palermo is a short cab ride away. Overall, a great property with world class service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank zameerupa
Thank you for not only staying with us once, but twice during the previous month. You can truly speak to the uniqueness of our property after experiencing both our modern tower rooms and a suite in La Mansion with it's charm from another time. What pleases me the most though is your pleasure in the service you received during your stays. Our team strives to provide that personal attention to everyone of our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to write and look forward to your next visit.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I recently spent 4 nights here and I would have to consider it one of the best hotels I have every stayed at. The location is perfect and the rooms were amazing. Federico at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, as was the rest of the staff. I can't say enough about how much your enjoyment really matters to them. It's truly a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We were offered a good deal on upgrading to a suite when we arrived. If you are given the opportuni...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay, We are very proud of the friendliness of our staff, and I look forward to sharing your feedback with the team, and specifically Federico who is a true asset.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Aledo, TX
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a difficult power outage....perfection in service! They took care of us from the moment we landed until we took off...from transfers to arranging travel plans.

This is a fantastic European style hotel with a new fresh environment!

Room Tip: When going during the hot season, ask for a fan. They are very accommodating.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay in January. We have always known that our staff is what makes a difference and I am glad to read that this was the case.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Argentina in the near future as Texas is not to far away.

usa
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The photos for the hotel are a little deceiving, as the main hotel is really more of a modern looking high-rise. This being said, I think the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires is one of the best choices for a luxury stay in the city. They have an outstanding staff - truly willing to go the extra mile. The location is great and I enjoyed the more modern and updated aspects of the hotel section that we stayed in. If old world charm is important to you, then you should certainly clarify which section you will be in or maybe select another property. Since crime can be an issue in the city, I was very pleased with this safe and central location. The hotel restaurant was awesome and we also enjoyed the excellent room service. Careful on timing though... if you are running on a tight schedule, note that they were very slow to deliver food both in the restaurant and with room service. This is a lovely hotel - maybe not fully a five star Four Seasons... but a perfect choice for Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: Ask about the location of your room, if you prefer to be in the modern or more historic section.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank stilloutthere
TulioHochkoeppler, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to our Hotel. I appreciate your feedback regarding the timing of meals, and that you felt safe being in our hotel. I have also shared your comments about our staff with the team on our TripAdvisor board and we hope that you will return in the near future from the US.