I spent 5 nights at the Four Seasons BA in mid January 2014 and was very impressed. The room was newly renovated, beautifully clean and incredibly comfortable. The outside pool was very very refreshing as it was very hot while we were in BA. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many great shops and restaurants as well as the famous Recoleta cemetry. We had delicious empanadas from room service and enjoyed a relaxed lunch by the swimming pool. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and switched on, I had a problem with my ipad that they kindly sorted out quickly. I would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons