We have never been disappointed by a Four Seasons Hotel and the location in Buenos Aires did not disappoint. From our check-in where we were welcomed after a long over-night flight, to the professional and friendly service from the Concierge who we spoke to at least 3 times a day. They arranged tours, car services, make restaurant reservations, recommended shops and confirmed our airline flights for us. The room was lovely and large with a deep soaking tub that we took full advantage of every day. The renovations are impeccable and while on going are not disruptive. The staff communicates with full disclosure the impact to the property (pool is currently closed) as well as the hours of work so you are prepared while staying there. Every restaurant recommended was wonderful - both the service and food. The shopping recommendations ranged from 'affordable' to 'luxury' and everywhere in between. We have never had a bad experience with snobbishness at the Four Seasons unlike some other luxury hotels. Highly recommend the buffet breakfast as well - interesting space for the dining room. You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons