After having visited the FS in BA numerous times, I continue to be overwhelmed by the perfect service its staff are giving, from the bell boy who takes you luggage (and discretely tries to figure out your name from the airline tag) to the lovely receptionists, all perfect.
The rooms are large, in a classical art deco style (if your looking for something modern, you will need to stay at the Park Hyatt), bathrooms idem. Adapters for plugs are available for free in the drawer of the dek, well thought through. Ipod players are available in all rooms. Before 8h am, there is a small buffet with coffee, muffins, croissants, to see you off to work. Very nice.
The hotel is undergoing a major renovation until yearend 2012, and will feature Polo as a theme all along.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons