Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
CasaSur Bellini Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$167
$154
$120
  • Restaurant
$132
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$309
  • Pool
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$169
  • Pool
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
$211
$199
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$285
$224
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$139
$134
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$195
$146
Priceline
$477
$440
Orbitz.com
1,579 results
All reviewselena restaurantpony linepony barla mansionmansion viewconcierge teampool areapark hyattbeautiful hotelluxury hoteljunior suitelong flighttango showsouth americafsspasecreto
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed twice within one week at the Four Seasons Hotel. Shortly after I had arrived the second time housekeeping handed me out something I had forgotten to take with me a couple of days ago. The room cleaning was done extremly good. Especially the restaurant staff was very attentive and friendly offering an excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We just returned from a 16 day trip to South America that included 6 nights in Buenos Aires. We stayed 2 nights at Alvear Palace and 4 nights at Four Seasons and we were blown away by the service at the Four Seasons. Not to take anything away from the Alvear Palace, but it is quite possible that the Four Seasons Buenos Aires is the best hotel we have ever stayed at. There was nothing we needed that was not attended to, and often, things we didn't even ask for were attended to. From check in to the room itself, and especially to the concierge desk, everything was first rate and everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. 2 different times during our stay, special treats were sent to our room to either cheer us up (we were victims of a pickpocket at the Recoletta outdoor market) or just to enhance our day. The suggestions for restaurants and tango show were excellent, the assistance with ground transportation was quite helpful and the great location of the hotel all added to our wonderful visit to Buenos Aires. The Four Seasons has a winning formula in Buenos Aires and we can not wait to return.

Room Tip: we were upgraded to the concierge floor which provided a lounge, internet access and coffee and soft drinks around the clock.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Howard S
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This hotel was fantastic. The facility itself, especially the room, bar area and restaurant were wonderful. There was not one question that was asked of the front desk staff that was not answered completely and without a smile. Everyone there was great including the doormen. I highly recommend this hotel. It will not disappoint! The Four Seasons remains the gold standard.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Wow ... I just spent the afternoon and evening at the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires. I had afternoon tea, a massage at the spa then on to dinner. ALL the staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for me. The massage was fantastic, the spa is a great place to relax. The dinning staff are all very friendly and full of smiles...I found I was smiling just because they were smiling!
The manager introduced herself to me and was so warm and welcoming!
Thank you Four Seasons!!! :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank CJ7000
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The staff at Four Seasons hotel were fantastic. The location of the hotel was ideal for our first visit to Buenes Aires. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose room with garden view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple