Great hotel. Excellent service. Very convenient location, close to downtown but not extremely far from areas like Palermo.
The food, both at the restaurants and for room service is just awesome.
If you go for business reasons, stay at the Executive Floor. They have a nice living room with a very handy nespresso machine, tea and cold beverages are also available.
The bed was very confortable and wifi internet worked very good.
Just one minor detail, make sure you stay far away from the service room. I was actually next door from it and it got quite noisy sometimes. Honestly I never raised the issue to the reception desk since my stay was intended to be shorter than it actually was, but I am sure they would have moved me.
All in all, great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons