After our originally booked hotel was fully booked (thanks to ebookers double booking) we where transferred to park Chateau Unique hotel.
Hotel was very cozy and we had complimentary suite at the top floor.
Overall room was very nicely charactered with nice balcony. Hotel itself had wifi with moderate reception and average buffet breakfast. Nice about the hotel was the renaissance atmosphere and its old style furnitures.
Breakfast could have had a bit more variables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a few meters from Av. Santa Fe, renowned shopping area of the city Buenos Aires, Unique Executive Chateau offers a fresh, minimalist style with a decoration that combines design and modernity in all areas inviting their guests to relax in an intimate and charming setting. Enjoy its privileged location in the most exclusive area of Recoleta, close to the most distinguished shopping centers, parks, restaurants and city tours of Buenos Aires; with good access to the domestic and international airports. The hotel offers buffet breakfast and bright and spacious rooms. Rooms are equipped with LCD TV, telephone, individual air conditioning/heating, bathroom with bathtub, bidet, hairdryer and amenities, digital safety box, minibar and access to high speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Unique Executive Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Park Chateau Unique
- Park Chateau Unique Buenos Aires
- Kempinski Hotel Park Chateau Buenos Aires