“Outstanding Ambassador amenities” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 450 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Dallas, Texas
“Outstanding Ambassador amenities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Went to a conference at the IC. Arrived at the hotel at 10 AM. Constanza found me a suite right away, helped me figure out internet, and was totally efficient in every way. The meeting rooms were user-friendly. The exercise facility was excellent. The ambassador lounge was very comfortable. I arranged late check out at 4 PM at the end of the conference. The hotel car service transported me to and from the airport. So convenient in every way!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
InterContinentalBsAs, Guest Relations Supervisor at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the precious time you have spent in writing this review about our Hotel.
I am certainly glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I will personally give the congratulations to Constanza.
Thanks again for staying with us. As an Ambassador member, we truly appreciate it.
We hope to see you soon!
Guest Relations Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Woodbridge, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Here for work, a short trip,room was nicely appointed and very clean. Was situated in walk distance of everything downtown. The only improvement that ends to happen is breakfast, give more options and stop burning the French toast.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the valuable time spent in writing this review. We appreciate your kind words about the room and Hotel location.
I am going to make sure that the Food & Beverage department gets the comments you have left about breakfast and French toast.
Thanks again for staying with us.
Zofingen, Switzerland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The Hotel lies a little off in comparison and you may need taxis quite often when exploring BA. Service is very helpful, friendly and efficient. The room, particularly the bath, showed traces of long use. The Hotel's body lotion contained a thick black hair, not mine. The pizza I had the night I arrived was still cold/frozen in the center. The breakfast has limited choices only and is not that great overall.

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
InterContinentalBsAs, Guest Relations Supervisor at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at InterContinental Buenos Aires. Your opinion is very important to us, as it helps us identify areas in need of improvement. I was really disappointed to learn that you were unsatisfied with our quality of service and would like to apologize for any inconveniences.
Each point with bad experience have been forwarded to each of our department involved, they will take the necessary measures to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future.

We would like to thank you, and we hope we can provide you with a better service at your next stay.

Yours sincerely

Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

I return on a regular basis to Buenos Aires on vacation, at least once to three times a year. One major draw to coming back is coming to the Intercontinental...feels like a second home. Really professional and attentive staff. They make the stay a pleasure. Been here two months and look so very forward to coming back soon!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

What a delight to read that you have a fantastic experience at InterContinental Buenos Aires every time you visit our city. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to document and posting review about your stay. We really value your feedback.

We are more than pleased to welcome you back when the opportunity comes.

Best Regards,

Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel to stay un Buenos Aires, staff is Mazing, place is beautiful including rooms, they are very well fitted, elegant in all ways.
Menu could improve, and breakfast could be changed from time to time.
If you are not IHG member ( go list yourself) you will pay 21 usd for 48 hours 5 MB/sec internet.
Its got business center very nice set up.
Health room has a extra charge.
Its not the best location, but its not far away from many tourist places.

Stayed August 2014
InterContinentalBsAs, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this review, September 6, 2014

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel features very nice lobby which had a grand piano.
Walking distance to Florida street and pink house.
I didn't dine at the restaurant but my friend did and he mentioned food being not so over priced and good.
Infamous cafe tortoni is also walk distance so definitely recommend going there as well.
Room is nicely decorated with vintage tone of furnitures.
Good to stay here for business .

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Adrian, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was a terrific hotel in a very good location in city center Buenos Aires. I am an IHG Platinum member and that influences my choice in hotels. But I have to say, loyalties aside, that I was very impressed with the facilities and service and I certainly enjoyed my stay very much.

It started with the fact that I could arrange with the hotel for pickup at the airport. A couple of emails were all that were required to pre-arrange the service and I was picked up without any issues at Jorge Newbery. My son flew in separately to Ministro Pistarini and pickup there was also easy to arrange.

I was checked in quickly upon my late-night arrival by a very efficient and friendly gentleman at the front desk. He made a call to the Night Manager, who came out to welcome me personally to the hotel. That was impressive!

The facilities were older but conveyed an air of gentrification that was quite pleasing. The lobby area was nicely done and the hotel hallways were pleasant as well. The lounge was also a comfortable space that provided good views of the city.

Our room was spacious and clean with two double beds and a small sitting area with a sofa. The amenities worked well during our stay including the WiFi. The work area provided a decent space in which to function and the beds were sufficiently comfortable for us to sleep well. The DirectTV was also nice as it had some English-speaking television and movies.

The location of this hotel was great as it was within walking distance of many fine restaurants and many of the more popular attractions in Buenos Aires. It was also within easy reach of a subway stop and we made use of this proximity very effectively once during our stay.

Checkout was quite easy and fast and we took advantage of the hotel car service once again to the Pistarini Airport. The rates were very reasonable for the quality of the hotel as we were able to stay on average for just over $150 USD per night. That was a bargain in my book.

I will definitely stay here again for my next business trip to city center Buenos Aires. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who has a similar need for a hotel for business or Holiday. Our experience was quite positive.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business