InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires
CasaSur Bellini Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$161
$139
$132
$125
$169
$164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Art Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$199
$161
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$279
$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$220
$175
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$128
$96
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$364
$348
$535
$479
$440
1,366 results
All reviewsthe club loungeplatinum membercafe tortonimain restaurantclassic hotelexecutive floorhealth clubsan telmowalking distanceconcierge servicebusiness districtcasa rosadaflorida streetvery nice hotelwalk aroundcentral locationrooms are spacious
Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you want to be transported to a bit of the charm of the old Bs As, we are talking 1930s and 1940s, please stay at this hotel. The decor is gorgeous and the staff are very courteous and polite. I loved the foyer, the lovely room we got with a true room upgrade this time thanks to our Ambassador gold card to a junior suite- unlike the intercontinental Melbourne's fake upgrades!

Everything was great in terms of location. It's very close to the San Telmo antique fair which is on on Sundays, the San Telmo bar and restaurant scene and San Telmo market. Also walking distance to the Casa Rosada, Cabildo, Metropolitan Cathedral and Manzana de las Luces. And the 9 de Julio Ave ( the widest avenue in the world). All of these spots are really worth checking out.

The only reason why I am not giving it 5 star it's because I think there is a little room for improvement. As we were staying at the executive club level, we were expecting a turn down service and more complimentary water being sent to our room. They were very generous with the water when we went up to the club and ask for some though, I must say.

Also the canapés and wine at the executive club were average, the wine was nothing to write home about. I would have liked to get something a bit more tasty as the Malbecs in Argentina are amazing and not necessarily expensive.

The gym is the Vilas center which you get free access to if you are on executive level otherwise there is a fee. It's quite nice, I hear from my husband as I didn't go this time.

So overall an awesome experience, we will definitely come back.

1  Thank Gabycalvehider
InterContinentalBsAs, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Regarding your comments about tourndown service, you should have received this service daily. Please be informed that this unfortunate incident is definitely not the norm at the InterContinental Buenos Aires. Also, rest assured that your comments will be addressed and passed on to the responsible Department Heads, since all our efforts are commanded to provide our clients with the best service you deserve.

Thanks again for staying with us. As a Priority Club Ambassador Rewards member, we truly appreciate it.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Location is great if you want to be near city center but if you want to be in the nice posh area then choose something else.
Bed is uncomfortable and shower has mildew everywhere.
Service for brwakfast is laid back or they are short handed.
The worst is MOSQUITO's flying everywhere in lobby area. Thank god they were not in our room.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Shefali P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at InterContinental Buenos Aires. Your opinion is very important to us, as it helps us identify areas in need of improvement. I was really disappointed to learn that you were unsatisfied with some points regarding our quality of service and would like to apologize for any inconveniences.

Please be informed that this unfortunate incidents are definitely not the norm at the InterContinental Buenos Aires. Also, rest assured that your comments will be addressed and passed on to the responsible Department Heads, since all our efforts are commanded to provide our clients with the best service you deserve.

Please also contact us at telefonia.bueha@ihg.com so we can obtain additional detail regarding your stay. Again, we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future

I will be more than glad to assist you when your travel plans bring you back to Buenos Aires. Kindly contact me if I can be of any assistance.

I look forward to welcoming you back at the InterContinental Buenos Aires in the near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were traveling with Quark Expeditions to Antarctica and this is the hotel they booked for us. It worked out quite well. Arriving on the morning plane, we got to the hotel long before check-in. They allowed us to go to the spa to change and offered a shower which we did not use. Food in the hotel was very good; we ate in both the restaurant and the bar. Breakfast, which was included with our room, was excellent. The room was fine. There was a bit of damp smell (there was always condensation on the bottom part of our window) but everything was clean and the bed, comfortable. The view into the courtyard was lovely.

1  Thank NewYorkAnne

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding food in the hotel, I will extend your comments to the correspondant Department.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great staff an comfortable rooms. Good a/c and great wter presure in the bathroom. If you're a runner, head out either way to Ave Forida or Puerto De Madera for a nice run. There's a grocery store close by too. I had a late night supper in the hotel bar and was very pleased. Free WiFi in the lobby a plus, though I was disappointed that the gym cost $10. :(. I did take advantage of the outdoor deck for a little sun. See photo.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Maximilian S

Dear Maximilian,

I am glad to know that you have enjoy our rooms as well as the service provided by our staff.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Overall this is a very good hotel and what you would expect from the Intercontinental brand. The check in is slick, the staff are polite, the concierge is very knowledgeable and the rooms are nice with very good shower and separate bath, albeit the rooms are showing their age a little bit. All in all a place I would recommend without too much issue.

There are a couple of minor points to note. Firstly, the area in and around the hotel is not the most scenic, however, this might not have been helped by the fact everything was closed most of the time we were there due to a political rally. Secondly, the menu in the room which allegedly tells you the menu for the restaurants downstairs bears little resemblance to the actual menu when you go to the restuarant. This in terms of both content and price. Be aware of this.

Overall a happening city and a nice hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
InterContinentalBsAs, Director de Recepción at InterContinental Hotel Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the service provided by our staff. I will extend your comments to our Concierge team.

Regarding your comments about the hotel area, unfortunately it could happen that there were a demonstration in the soroundings of the hotel and that was the reason why the shops should be closed. In reference to your comments about the menu, I will inform immediately this issue to the department involved.

Thank you very much again for your feedback and we look foward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,