Stayed here on a business trip - booked last minute. Hotel itself - location, room, gym,pool breakfast was good ( though a little tired in places) but as reported elsewhere staff were indifferent and service overall disappointing. Desk staff were unresponsive and several external calls made by friends trying to reach me were unanswered or not transferred by desk staff. On one occasion I had to ask them to service my room. I was met with a very blunt response for an expresso coffee at breakfast. I also had to contest the final bill as this was not my original understanding - and whilst the hotel eventually settled in my favour (thank-you) it took some considerable time. Interestingly, during my stay there I noted a number of customers challenging or complaining about different issues to staff. The average rating is due to location/pool and decent room -and eventual agreement by hotel management on my bill. It would otherwise be lower. Hotel Mgnt needs to respond to complaints regarding service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is situated on 9 de Julio Avenue, just in front of the Obelisk and the Colon Theater, in the downtown area of Argentine's Capital Federal known as "microcentro". Located in towers the Panamericano Hotel offers 314 rooms with unique views of Buenos Aires. With imported Italian furniture, delicate adornments and original paintings, they do of the rooms of the Panamericano Hotel the only place. Check each of the rooms in our web. A world of tranquility, pleasure and beauty located in the 23rd floor of the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel. It has a wonderful panoramic view of the city, and offers an elegant heated swimming pool, solarium, a highly equipped gym, spinning room, sauna, massages, beauty salon and all kinds of treatments. In short, a state-of-the-art Spa and Health Club. Everything with a view to ensure a personalized attention, both for our guests as well as for customers who are not staying at the hotel. Our idea is to design a package tailored to the requests of every customer, whether they would like to come alone or with a couple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Panamericano Buenos Aires