You will notice that in all of the negative reviews the response from management is it's too bad you didn't let us know during your stay so we could do something about it. During the first day of our stay I asked to see the manager to complain about the poor service we had received. She apologized and indicated that what I complained about was not acceptable. An hour later I called housekeeping for some additional towels. Three hours later, when we still had not received the towels, I again spoke with the manager to ask why the service had not improved, as is promised in all the TripAdvisor replies. We stayed with a group and at least half of the group experienced similar problems to ours.
The good, a beautiful pool and gym on the top floor. The view of Buenos Aires is great. The location of the hotel is also very good. End of list.
The rooms are tired and worn. Cracked marble with poor repairs abound in the bathrooms. Our bathroom door handle was falling off. The bathtub was poorly cleaned from the last guests and was stained and cracked. The floors creak. I can go on, but most of this is just a repeat of previous reviews. I have chosen not to show the picture of the bath towel with the large hole worn through it.
This hotel seems to cater to groups and does not really care about the individual guest. The other reviewers' comments about poor service are right on. Based upon the previous TA reviews we would not have stayed here if our group did not use the hotel. I will certainly be letting our tour operator know they should stop using it.
Bottom line, I would not stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is situated on 9 de Julio Avenue, just in front of the Obelisk and the Colon Theater, in the downtown area of Argentine's Capital Federal known as "microcentro". Located in towers the Panamericano Hotel offers 314 rooms with unique views of Buenos Aires. With imported Italian furniture, delicate adornments and original paintings, they do of the rooms of the Panamericano Hotel the only place. Check each of the rooms in our web. A world of tranquility, pleasure and beauty located in the 23rd floor of the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel. It has a wonderful panoramic view of the city, and offers an elegant heated swimming pool, solarium, a highly equipped gym, spinning room, sauna, massages, beauty salon and all kinds of treatments. In short, a state-of-the-art Spa and Health Club. Everything with a view to ensure a personalized attention, both for our guests as well as for customers who are not staying at the hotel. Our idea is to design a package tailored to the requests of every customer, whether they would like to come alone or with a couple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Panamericano Buenos Aires