The hotel is nice and clean. We were there for a conference and it was convenient.
However, most of the staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. We had an unpleasant experience on our last day - there was supposed to be a pre-arranged transfer to the airport, and the car/driver were waiting outside, but no one at/around the front desk knew about this. We even asked Sebastian (front desk), and all he could do was advice that he call for a cab. The person who hails cabs, and usually is in and out of the hotel door also had no idea that our car and driver had been waiting for us for over an hour, even when we specifically mentioned that we were expecting that.
Housekeeping forgot towels and left dirty drinking glasses after they serviced the room.
There was a tall black person who was VERY nice though. He was really concerned when my husband hurt his head on the door and ran to get us some ice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is situated on 9 de Julio Avenue, just in front of the Obelisk and the Colon Theater, in the downtown area of Argentine's Capital Federal known as "microcentro". Located in towers the Panamericano Hotel offers 314 rooms with unique views of Buenos Aires. With imported Italian furniture, delicate adornments and original paintings, they do of the rooms of the Panamericano Hotel the only place. Check each of the rooms in our web. A world of tranquility, pleasure and beauty located in the 23rd floor of the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel. It has a wonderful panoramic view of the city, and offers an elegant heated swimming pool, solarium, a highly equipped gym, spinning room, sauna, massages, beauty salon and all kinds of treatments. In short, a state-of-the-art Spa and Health Club. Everything with a view to ensure a personalized attention, both for our guests as well as for customers who are not staying at the hotel. Our idea is to design a package tailored to the requests of every customer, whether they would like to come alone or with a couple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Panamericano Buenos Aires