We stayed four nights as part of a larger group. Rooms are adequate and clean. There is a pool on the 23d floor with a fantastic view over Buenos Aires. The breakfast is very good. The area around the hotel is not fantastic, but feels safe. Across Avenida 9 de Julio you find the Teatre Colon that is well worth a visit and a tour. To get to the main shopping street (Florida) turn left from the hotel and then left again onto Lavalle (pedestrian street). Continue four blocks and you cross Florida. An interesting phenomenon in Buenos Aires is the so called “blue market” for changing money. On Florida there are people everywhere shouting cambio/exchange. You get app. 40% better exchange rate then the official rate if you change USD or Euro on the street. It is quite safe, but be aware since a few people in our group got falsified money, so take an extra look at the bills you receive. If you conitinue on Lavalle you reach the Harbor Area with lots of restaurants after 25 min walk.
If I would go to Buenos Aires again I would probably find a hotel in the harbour area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel is situated on 9 de Julio Avenue, just in front of the Obelisk and the Colon Theater, in the downtown area of Argentine's Capital Federal known as "microcentro". Located in towers the Panamericano Hotel offers 314 rooms with unique views of Buenos Aires. With imported Italian furniture, delicate adornments and original paintings, they do of the rooms of the Panamericano Hotel the only place. Check each of the rooms in our web. A world of tranquility, pleasure and beauty located in the 23rd floor of the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel. It has a wonderful panoramic view of the city, and offers an elegant heated swimming pool, solarium, a highly equipped gym, spinning room, sauna, massages, beauty salon and all kinds of treatments. In short, a state-of-the-art Spa and Health Club. Everything with a view to ensure a personalized attention, both for our guests as well as for customers who are not staying at the hotel. Our idea is to design a package tailored to the requests of every customer, whether they would like to come alone or with a couple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Hotel Buenos Aires
- Panamericano Buenos Aires