“Beautiful food; beautiful evening”
Review of Adentro Dinner Club - CLOSED

Adentro Dinner Club
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: Adentro Dinner Club is a closed door restaurant run by an American and an Argentine out of our home. While Gabriel has an executive chef degree from Gato Dumas culinary school, his specialty is Argentine asado- the most representative and beloved tradition in the country. The setting is intimate (8 diners plus the 2 hosts share the dining room table) and you are meant to feel at home- diners can walk through the kitchen to have a drink on the patio or terrace and watch the master at work. Everything is home-made: from the country bread to the chimichurri sauce to the passion fruit liquor served with champagne. Food is served family style- take as much or as little as you like of the empanadas, salads, ribs, chorizo, steak, corn on the cob, portobellos, grilled prawns etc. We love having guests in our home and Gabriel lets anyone who likes help prepare some of the meal and freely shares his recipes. If you are looking for a truly authentic asado and the feeling of being included as an honored guest in someone's home, we look forward to sharing an evening with you in Adentro Dinner Club.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My friend found this gem and booked a private dinner for 7 of us. Kelly and Gabriel were the consummate hosts and provided us with an unforgettable evening with sumptuous, plentiful food that captured the spirit and flavour of this beautiful country. Their house is a lovely setting for friends to gather, share wine, a perfect meal and memories galore!

This was a evening I will always remember fondly. You cannot go wrong with this choice!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you are looking for some awesome barbeque with awesome hosts, this is your place!!! Kelly (original from the U.S.) and Gabriel (from Argentina) are the hosts to this amazing evening we had full of great laughs, lots of food, and stories.

It started with meeting the other guests around the grill area (there can only be a max of 8 guests plus the 2 hosts). Two guests did not show up because they didn't pay their reciprocity fees. After several people had arrived, we moved to the owners' open rooftop upstairs where we enjoyed appetizers (meat + veggie empanadas and provoleta cheese) and fruity alcohol.

After everyone had arrived and we had been up there for 15 minutes or so, we went back into the house and sat at the dining table for the rest of the evening. Lots of food including a great salad with a sweet honey mustard sauce, grilled veggies, shrimp, blood sausage (interesting!), chorizo, steak, and beef ribs.

For dessert, we were offered espressos and a fruit concoction mixed in a delicious Malbec wine sauce.

It was a great evening, and we met many wonderful people traveling from the U.S. and Canada.

1  Thank coolmacdude
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My sister, boyfriend, and I chose Adentro dinner club after reading the fantastic reviews of this place on TripAdvisor and let me tell you, we were not disappointed in the least!

The evening started off in their lovely courtyard with homemade passion fruit liquor and champagne spritzers (yum, yum)! We then moved on to fresh baked provoleta cheese and empanadas (they even had vegetarian ones for me)! Given that I don't eat meat, I can't personally testify for the main course, but the accompanying veggies and starter salad were amazingly delicious--the best I've had in my almost 2 months in BA. To finish it all off we had not one, but two scrumptious desserts and decaf espressos. Needless to say, we were all completely stuffed when we finally left around 1am.

All in all the evening was absolutely fantastic--the ambiance, the food, the hosts, the company, etc.! Do your self a favor and pay them a visit--I promise you won't regret it!

1  Thank TK_Traveler_101
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I've been to supper clubs at home before, but this was my first experience of trying one out whilst on holiday - and I'm very glad I did! There are so many fantastic dining experiences to try in Buenos Aires, but none with an atmosphere like this. It's a great place to meet fellow tourists/travellers, and swap stories whilst enjoying high quality food in the comfort of someone's home.

I echo the previous comments about the fantastic host & chef, Kelly & Gabriel.

This is a must-do experience when visiting BsAs.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you want to try a closed door experience this is the place to go. The night began with a delicious shot of passion fruit liquor and possibly the best empanadas in South America. The atmosphere makes you feel like you know everyone for years and sharing a wonderful meal together. Kelly is a natural host that ignites interesting conversations and Gab teaches and cooks the best ribs. My favorite dishes were the empanadas, salads, and the meats, they were all perfectly executed. By the time you are done with the meal you feel a connection with the hosts and also the guests.

Great atmosphere, honest food, memorable people! An experience everyone should try.