“Excellent vegetarian restaurant with many vegan options!”
Review of Naturaleza Sabia

Naturaleza Sabia
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #196 of 6,955 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Centro (Downtown)
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice and I sincerely recommend it. I'm not sure why many of the comments say they have no vegan options. I saw that just some of the dishes are only vegetarian, but you can ask for the vegan option for most of them.
The dishes are huge and very tasty.
I suggest the vegan seitan dish, the vegan lentils burger. Not the gnoqui no much though.
I'll come back for sure!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Seeing all the raving reviews we were surprised to end up eating vaguely cooked meals with very little taste or substance. It’s a pity though - the service is lovely, the atmosphere cozy and the location ideal.

But cooking-wise it represents everything I don’t like in vegetarian food (And I’ve been a vegetarian for almost a decade). Portions are huge indeed but the meals we had were very disappointing - basically chunks of quite tasty tofu over a mountain of salad rice, both very random, bland and not making for a proper, interesting, fine meal. I seemed to us like very rustic, basic food tou could easily do at home on a lazy Sunday.

I really wanted to like this one and I know they’re putting a lot of love into it, but I’m always puzzled when it feels like eating vegetarian seems so boring and bland in vegetarian restaurants. Thankfully it’s not always the case!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was a bit of a let down for me. This restaurant is really a vegetarian restaurant and not as much a vegan restaurant. With a gluten and lactose intolerance it is already hard to get good food in Argentina. This restaurant prepared all their pasta and batters in advance with real milk and wheat flour while it's just as simple to substitute real milk for soy milk, almond milk, rice milk etc. And wheat flour for any other flour. In almost all of their dishes they also use real cheese. It is really easy to make cheese from sunflower seeds. The waitress came back 3 times to tell me my order wasn't possible because the dough for the pasta was allready prepared and the batter for the crepes as well with milk and wheat flour. I think this restaurant is great for vegetarians but if you have other things you can't eat the choises in this restaurant are limited.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank L1117
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was so happy to find a vegetarian place in the country of meat. The decoration is natural and lovely, like a piece of nature in the middle of the city. The place is calm, the staff is kind, the prices are very affordable for the quantity, and the food is good : simple, fresh and tasty.The free appetizers are also very pleasant. I strongly recommand it!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Appealing ambience in an old refurbished building with supremely friendly staff.

The food was fantastic :-) We would definitely return; we went there for dinner and lunch while in BA (same menu but lots of choice).

Definitely one of the better options in San Telmo which otherwise is very touristy.

Date of visit: April 2017