“Heavenly healthy food”

Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #198 of 6,970 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Centro (Downtown)
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

After a month of trying to search for the health and green in Argentina's restaurants, we had the great luck of staying in a hotel right next to this restaurant. Even if I wasn't feeling desperate for vegetables and vitamins, I STILL would have absolutely loved this place. The food is visually beautiful, tasty, and fresh. Loved the lentil burger, the fresh juices, the fun free appetizers... Whether you are vegetarian or not (I'm not), I recommend doing yourself a great favor and visiting this restaurant while you're in B.A.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

Liked this place as it's very good value for money. Staff was great and food very nice, also offering good juices and nice beers. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Last year I ate at Naturaleza Sabia twice and recommended the restaurant to everyone traveling to BA. I was excited to go back again this time. However, I was disappointed. We were 6 people and tasted every dish that were, for the most part bland. The presentation and service was excellent and the place, as usual, charming. I had an excellent "artisanal" beer Sofia, something to keep in mind.
I would love to give Naturaleza Sabia more stars but this time didn't make it for me. Sorry.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016

The staff is very helpful and approachable. Ambience of restaurant is very good.

Food is very nice and portion is big. We ate there once and was looking forward to more meals but could not-restaurant is not open on Monday and on May 1.
Will definitely recommend to friends.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Went here on our first night in Beunos Aries, when we arrived at 9pm the place was empty but by the time we left at 10 it was nearly full, although the staff don't speak much English there is an English menu. All the staff were lovely and we had a free appetiser as well as our main course and a bottle of wine all for £25. The food was really nice and tasty and the staff were very friendly.
Be aware that they don't take credit cards but do take debit cards, a really good vegetarian experience in a meat heavy country

Date of visit: April 2016