“Interesting Vegi Option”

Neighborhood: San Telmo
Columbus, Ohio
“Interesting Vegi Option”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very different cuisine, some a little too natural for my taste but a great alternative to pasta and beef. We needed some greens and natural things so we came here!

Great service, although limited english. The food was also very good, very artistically done. If you are looking for an authentic Argentine alternative to the beef and pasta, try this place!

• Visited December 2013

Perth
“Great San Telmo Vegi Option”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

San telmo is not exactly overflowing with options for people that don't love lots of meat every meal, so my wife and I were pretty pleased to discover Sabia.

My wife I went for lunch and felt immediately at home with a very welcoming waitress and nice interior decoration. The paintings of giant flowers across the tables a up the walls wouldn't be my personal choice, but it works and overall I thought the restaurant felt really welcoming.

The food was great. We started with juice (lemonade for me and apple & carrot for my wife) and small dips (radish, pesto and one other I think). The flavors were outstanding. It was so nice to find some excellent, creative, thoughtfully prepared food.

Our mains were a lentil hamburger for myself and tofu & veggys for my wife. Again, both were very good, made with fresh ingredients and good flavor. I finished with an apple pie, which was probably the best desert I had in Argentina.

I had ordered the "executive menu", which included everything mentioned above for 58 pesos. That is really incredible value in my opinion even though everything was pre-selected.

I added a coffee con leche, which I thought was only ok, but very easily forgiven in light of how good everything else was. We even order some take away salad.

The waitress was excellent to boot and was very kind to us despite our abominable Spanish.

Highly, highly recommend Sabia!

• Visited November 2013
“Awesome vegetarian / vegan options!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My favorite restaurant in Buenos Aires. You can pick anything from the menu and you will always have a delicious and healthy meal... I first came to this place in 2010 and I am delighted to see that their good food and service continue consistent! ( ...and the place is so cute!)

Buenos Aires
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent vegetarian restaurants”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the most popular vegetarian options in Buenos Aires, the food is incredibly fresh and delicious, service could not be better, waiters know a lot about the food offered and their recommendations are very helpful.

Visited November 2012
London
“Good food in a pleasant environment”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I have had three lunch menus and each time I end up taking my doggy bag home. The lunch menu includes a main course, desert and a drink. Yes! The doggy bag allows me space for the desert.

This is a great lunchtime choice after a walk around the Sunday market in San Telmo.