“Best Coffee House in Buenos Aires”

Full City Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: Full City Coffee House is the place in Buenos Aires to enjoy 100% Colombian coffee as well as great food in a friendly environment. We roast our own varieties of Colombian coffees locally for a fresher bean and a quality cup and offer it in bags of 250g and 500g for you to enjoy it at home. Come and discover us.
Dublin, Ireland
“Best Coffee House in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

One of the things I like about Buenos Aires, is it's abundance of cafe and been able to take a break from sight seeing and go in to have a 'cafe con leche'. When I heard about Full City coffee, I made a point to go and find it and it was worth it. The coffee is the best in Buenos Aires, food is excellent and it has a nice laid back atmosphere, you can easily relax over your coffee and get away from busy Buenos aires streets. When we were there we met the owner Alan, who is orginally from Ireland and it sat and chatted to us, he was very friendly and informative about BA. We also met his wife Vicki and their new baby. We wish them all the best with their venture, they seem to have got the formula right.

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ONLY place for coffee in Buenos Aires!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Recently spent some time in B.A. and was blown away by the coffee at this place. Travellers from Europe may feel let down by the coffee served up in most of the city so my advice is get yourselves over to Full City Coffee House. You'll receive a very warm welcome from the English/Colombian owners and get served some really gourmet artisan coffee. Considering the quality of the coffee too it's incredibly good value.It's in a barrio a little out from the centre but near leafy Palermo and I guarantee you it's well worth the journey. Nice little terrace out back to soak up the sun on hot days. Looking forward to heading there next time I'm in the city. Keep up the good work! Scott, London

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Scott_A186338
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Good coffee and buena onda”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had heard about this place from friends and decided to try it out for myself. I loved the coffee and the food was pretty good as well (not the best, but the coffee made up for it). We sat outside and the owner was there working on something and chatted us up for about 20 minutes. He was super nice and even recommend a few things on the menu. The inside and outside areas are great and I think it is a great spot that is outside the typical tourist areas of the city. I bought some ground coffee to go and enjoyed the coffee at home.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee in BA”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have been on a serious hunt for the best cup of coffee in BA. Full City Coffee House and their columbian coffee beans wins!

Dont waste your money on bad café con leche elsewhere :)

Denver, Colorado
“Worth walking across town for”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Yes, it's that good. We found many good cafes with very good coffee on our 5 or 6 visits to the city, but this is by far our favorite. Nice ambiance, choice of garden or inside seating, very good breakfasts with some healthy options. Service was very friendly on both visits (yes, we walked from the Palermo Botanico neighborhood), and the English (we think) owner an interesting guy.

We even bought their roasted whole beans to bring back to Argentine friends at home.

Visited December 2012