1,000 results
All reviews football theme great hotel nespresso machine indoor pool free wifi rooms are big hotel is located hotel room quiet street within walking distance convenient location maradona spa capsules diego desk minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Hotel completely dedicated to the local football team Boca Junior.
All the room doors are decorated with pictures of the most famous players of this team.
My room was wide and clean, but in general needed some maintenance (I mean painting or repairing some small details that give room a quite poor look).
There is a gym, spa, pool that I did not used.
Located near by the obelisks and the theater area.
Price was very good and extremely competitive.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were very nice and clean, so was the rest of the hotel. The gym, pool, whirlpool and saunas were perfect place to relax. Only ➖ was the breakfast, there wasn't even white yoghurt, what a shame☹️
The location in the centre is perfect, supermarket and Starbucks are nearby.
I highly recommend you to stay at this hotel❤️❤️

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

First of all rooms are spacious, spotless clean, modern furniture, led TV, spacious bathroom, more than good WiFi in the rooms, stuff polite, speaking english, nice spa, good location. ...but...
There weren't bathrobes, bathroom amenities only for one person, breakfast real disaster for 4 star hotel. I was in a 3 star hotels even in B&B's, with better breakfast. Once we wanted to have a lunch in hotel restaurant (what a mistake). We were only guests in the restaurant but waiter needed 45 minutes to bring us 4 Caipirinas coctel and which were more like bad mochitos than C..
My friend ordered Cesar salad and he brought him something with solomon and when we said that it should be chicken instead of fish he said that we are wrong... So, it is pity when nice looking hotel like this get bad grades because of some small things or because stuff aren't up to the task.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank DarkoCivk
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Boca is based in San Telmo with several excellent parillas (steak houses) around and walking distance to the famous Sunday antiques market.

Football fans will be in paradise here - the hotel is owned by the famous Boca Juniors football team and every room has one of their players featured on the front door. Check out the Maradona door outside room 1104.

Excellent gym, pool and spa area and love the restaurant. Also a super gay friendly option for couples visiting BA.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Ok, I admit I stayed here with my husband on this trip, but this review is written with the lone, traveling business woman in mind!

The staff was lovely, the area is empty and safe at night. In fact, it SHUTS DOWN at night. If you use Trip Advisor, you can find some tasty local fair, but if you want something special, call a cab. This is the financial district and it only gets going in the morning.

Sadly, the hotel restaurant AND bar close at 6pm. If you come back late and hungry/thirsty, sucks to be you. The breakfast is out till fairly late, however, later on weekends. But the selection is limited.

When we went to our room, it smelled like cigarette smoke. The young man at the counter came up and checked it out, then moved us to a smaller room (no desk). These rooms get very warm at night from the refrigerators in them, and there is no air conditioning in the winter. We sweat a lot at night. Also, do not unplug the fridge. It will defrost and flood the closet. Not that I would know... The closet is a little tricky if you're a lady: small drawers, sliding doors, no shoe rack.

The bathtub is a jacuzzi tub, and just like every other jacuzzi tub I have met in a hotel: filth came out of it when I started the jets. (Why, why can I never have a jacuzzi tub go right? Am I being punished?) Toilettries were sparse. Fortunately I brought plenty.

So what was good about this place? Why the heck would I bring my husband here when the Ilum was so nice over in the more posh, happening Palermo district?

It has an open access spa.

It closes at 8pm (WHAT IS WITH THIS PLACE SHUTTING DOWN AT NIGHT??), but you get free access to a swimming pool, steam bath, sauna, and legit hot tub the rest of the day. There's a gym, too.

Be warned: others are right about the pool. It is too warm to swim laps in, and I say this as a person who likes warm water. When we first went in, it was hotter than the jacuzzi! It is often full of folks. I think the hot water is to send the signal that although it looks like it's built for laps, it's really meant for people to make out in en masse. (If that's your thing, you will be well pleased.)

The sauna was AWESOME. People were so shy about disturbing you if you were in there. Best part of the hotel. Steam bath smelled nice and fresh, but was shut down for maintenance soon after we discovered it.

In short:
Area is safe. The facilities can get busy, but if you're patient, they clear up. Front desk is very helpful and attentive.

If you love football or (like me) just don't care but love saunas, this could be a lovely stay for you.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple