L'Hotel Palermo
NH Buenos Aires City(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$104
$78
  • Pool
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
$368
$346
  • Pool
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$135
$79
$689
$535
$136
  • Restaurant
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
$205
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
$328
$139
$134
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Mine Hotel Boutique(Buenos Aires)
$148
$142
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshanging vinesgarden roomboutique hotelsmall poolplaza serranobreakfast roombustling cityfirst floorloved this hotelspecial thanksrestaurants and barswalking distancefresh fruitrooftop terracebig cityvisit to buenos airesreception staff
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed here twice, in between my trip up to Iguazu, and have no complaints other than the breakfast was disappointing. The room was a decent size, with all the usual amenities except for a mini-bar, which I don't find essential anyway. You're given two free small bottles of water on arrival too.

The Palermo area is very pleasant, with lots of good cafes and restaurants nearby, and it felt very safe too.

It's a ten minute walk to the Plaza Italia metro stop and it's a 50-60 pesos taxi ride from the nearby Aeroparque airport. I paid 300 pesos fixed price for a taxi remise to the main international airport, which can take about 45-60 minutes.

Overall I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Bergkamp9999
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Generally a bit disappointing after initially thinking it would be good . Very poor breakfast , wifi only worked in some rooms - aircon in room 19 wasn't fixed three days after mentioning it - and whilst some staff were charming , for others everything seemed a big effort - eg asking for a cup of tea in my room was refused by one but immediately delivered by another - with a smile . At the prices they are charging you can find a lot better in Palermo .

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Dsheppar
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This 20-something room boutique hotel looks and feels like Provence, but is a block from Plaza Serrano in Palermo Soho. Palermo Soho and the nearby Palermo Hollywood are like being in the West Village in Manhattan, a real sense of buzz but all in Spanish. Really great area. Our third-floor garden room with a small balcony overlooked the pool and the beautiful walled courtyard full of spectacular flowering trees, bushes, hanging vines, and birds perched on railings. The excellent breakfast was served in a indoor/outdoor breakfast patio, located a short walk through the cobbled courtyard in another section of rooms in these interestingly mashed-up spaces. WiFi was a bit spotty in our room but great in all the common areas. The staff was uniformly friendly and efficient, always willing to tolerate our attempts at Spanish until we needed to use English. They recommended two wonderful restaurants, Osaka(Peruvian-Asian fusion cuisine) and Social Paraiso(around the corner), and we found two others, Las Pizarras(The Chalkboards) for wonderful farm-to-table food that changes almost daily(reservation essential after 9PM; arranged by the hotel) and Las Cabras(The Goats), a local institution with great food, atmosphere, and prices. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Our balcony room was quite large with beautiful herringbone parquet flooring and great views of the skyline as well as of the inner courtyard and gardens.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ed S
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed here for three nights and thought it very beautiful, comfortable, serene and inspiring. The staff was also very helpful. I think a lot of it was because of our room. We had a hard time deciding what room to book after looking on the website and reading all of the reviews here. We booked the Garden Suite, and after peeking into lots of other rooms, I think we got the best room in the hotel. The rooms on the ground level look very dark and small (and I don't think you'd have any privacy). And I can understand how the rooms that face the street would be noisy. But the breakfast room, library and pool are lovely and exactly as pictured. The rooftop terrace bar wasn't open when we were there but it is also gorgeous and comfortable. I really liked the location -- it's very close to many shops and restaurants in a great part of town. The breakfast was just standard and nothing special but exactly the same as other Argentinian hotels. But I really believe that your satisfaction with this hotel will be from the room you book.

Room Tip: Definitely book the Garden Suite. We stayed in room #12 on the second floor (which I think they call the first floor). It has an amazing wrap around balcony that overlooks the pool. Yet you still have a lot of privacy from all the greenery that surrounds it. The room itself is large and comfortable with a very comfortable fluffy bed and lots of room for luggage and moving around. The bathroom is pristine clean with modern plumbing. Even the TV and Wifi is top notch.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Really nice hotel with superb staff. Was there as part of a wedding party around new year and it is was really excellent. Good swimming pool and tasty breakfasts. It was a pleasant oasis to return to after a day exploring BA. Highly recommended by my partner and I

Room Tip: Room near swimming pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends