“The Ultimate Tango Teacher in Buenos Aires”
Review of Tango Piola - CLOSED

Tango Piola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I researched many Tango teachers upon arriving in Buenos Aires and chose Cris due to the excellent recommendations I received from one of his former student. Indeed he is an exceptional tango teacher. In addition to his skill and talent as a dancer, his intuitive, easy going and pedagogic teaching style makes him an exceptional instructor. But the really amazing thing is his magical way of being able to get even a complete beginner (such as myself) dancing as of the very first hour! No matter what your level, in a private lesson with Cris you experience the feeling of dancing tango, and dancing very well, inspiring a love of the dancing, which in turn, accelerates the learning process! Quite amazing. I was lucky enough to continue lessons at Tango Piola for serveral months. Anyone interested in learning or improving their tango, at whatever level, should definitely contact Cris.

2  Thank Roxanne L

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our family was in Buenos Aires for about 5 weeks. I looked up Tango Piola on the TA prior to our trip and connected with Christian. After arriving and spending a few days getting acquainted with Buenos Aires, I contacted Christian and we scheduled our first appointment. We had our two your kids with us who were immersed in the iPad cartoons or games - there is wireless Internet.

We had over a dozen sessions with Christian. Absolutely wonderful experience. He is very easy going and made us feel very comfortable from the very first session. We really enjoyed every session and looked forward to the next. At our last session (actually, it was one before last, but due to unforeseen circumstances we didn't make to our last one, which sucked) we made a video of us dancing and it was really cool - we were dancing tango Por Una Cabeza. We will miss Christian a lot and hoping that either we'll visit Buenos Aires again or Christian will visit US.

We highly recommend Christian to anyone wanting to learn tango and enjoy the experience.

Christian, muchas gracias! Un abrazo fuerte.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had 5 one hour lessons with Christian in April on each day of our stay in Buenos Ares. A great way to structure time on a vacation. Christian was a wonderful teacher even for a couple with no dance experience. Liked it so much we are continuing lessons back home.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Learning with Tango Piola is as much fun, and as cool as the name suggests. After just one week of lessons with Cristian, my sister, my niece and I feel like we have got the basics and that we could probably hold our own quite decently in a milongera!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a great time with Cristian. This was a TRUE private lesson, just my husband and I with no other couples. We signed up for two hours, which I definitely recommend because we got so much more out of the second hour and we really solidified the moves. Cristian is an excellent teacher with a lot of positive energy, you'll laugh and have fun with him as you learn the romantic tango. You'll be surprised how much you've learned by the end of the class. If you want to learn tango I definitely recommend a private lesson with Crisitan. It was very reasonably priced and the personal attention makes a huge difference. I wish we had more time during our stay to go back for another lesson!