Tripadvisor
Buenos Aires

“Enjoyed our bottle of wine”

Clark's Steak House
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Recoleta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here, sat outside, and had a bottle of 2017 Saint Felician Malbec which was an excellent wine. The surroundings were very nice and relaxing. Friendly and helpful employees. Didn’t eat here so cannot comment on the food.. Clark's Steak House is a relatively small family restaurant that makes its living from the tourists and locals visiting the Cemetery and Ricoletta Mall. Be prepared when you walk down the sidewalk 3-4 restaurants will be actively soliciting for your business.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were delightfully surprised at how wonderful our lunch was we started by eating outside but the staff cheerfully moves us inside due to a smoker seated next to us. The interior was very handsome and air conditioned
We ordered goulash ( had some zip / spice), a sausage appetizer, and a small steak, and a bottle of red wine. With tip our total was $24.00. What a deal and do good too!
It is right across the street from Eva Peron’s resting place and is a great meal option

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We visited as a group of four adults and one child. We ordered calamari, which came done with old oil and were not edible. Two of us ordered something from the grill, which they forgot. When we asked them, the waiter (Pavel) said we never ordered it instead of apologizing. Continue instead further up the street to nicer places.

Reviewed December 17, 2019

Nice staff. Regarding the food, we ordered a barbecue and had food poison. To this day we do not recover from that

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Oh my God don’t go there !! They are outside calling people in they said two for one Happy Hour not true !! Once your inside and order drinks they tell oh only small draft beer and it’s not two for one it’s a reduced price?? Not much either!! We ordered beers and then curry mussels Oh my the worst crap ever .. we are from Vancouver island we have fresh mussels I think these were frozen last year dry and were terrible!! I sent them back and then they said you should have told the waiter we did ??? Finally I just got up after a half hour as I was walking out they said to talk to the cashier I said I would pay for the beers and that is it the bill was $4.20.00 pesos I gave them $500.00! And left

Date of visit: December 2019