Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

from $210.00
from $30.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews learn spanish spanish school social activities group classes spent weeks great school great learning great place to learn taking spanish lessons three weeks learning experience class sizes are small native tongue social atmosphere crash course muy bien from scratch
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I wish I would have come to Vamos Academy my very first week in Buenos Aires instead of the last week of my trip. The Spanish Classes run from 9:30 to 1:30PM Monday to Friday and in a very convininet location right off Callao subway stop.

The teachers we very patient with me & my terrible Spanish that I felt free to just go ahead and try to speak the language in class... even with errors and everything . They correct you but don't make you feel dumb, and that was awesome! By the end of the week I was so much more confident in my speaking and was speaking to people everywhere in Buenos Aires, from groceries to restaurants.

I had taken about 3 years of Spanish classes before but mainly memorized nouns and verb tenses for a test versus having a conversation. VAMOS helped me take that knowledge, build on it, and use it to learn how to speak Spanish.

If you are a beginner, don't worry, they walk you through everything and really try to make you feel comfortable. You WILL do a lot of speaking, which is difficult but really the best way to learn.
I'd reccomend this school to anyone in Buenos Aires, even if you only have a few weeks- you will learn so much.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I couldn't have asked for more. I originally wanted to take 4-5 weeks of classes but ended up staying for 7! During my time at Vamos Spanish, I had 2 different teachers & each of them was terrific. Each of them was very knowledgeable, friendly, engaging and helpful. Special thanks to Jessica.

I had studied Spanish prior to my trip and opted for the private classes which were reasonably priced and tailored exactly to my needs. As an example, during class if it became clear that I was having difficulty with a specific topic, they would literally step out of class for a minute and return with materials to review and drill the specific topic. My goal was to improve my conversational skills and we spent the majority of classes speaking.

The class materials were professional, helpful and fun.

The office staff was also REALLY helpful and friendly. They not only helped me with issues pertaining to the school, but also helped with suggestions and assistance for activities in Bs As (not just the usual touristy things) and recommendations for travel outside of the city. They also had a daily calendar of extracurricular activities which included everything from practical informational sessions for navigating the city (how to understand the VERY complicated bus system to common tourist scams) to wine tastings, bike tours, etc...

First was staying in Downtown Buenos Aires and after I moved to Recoleta (awesome neighborhood) so the location couldn't have been better, but it's also 2 blocks from the D line Tribunales Subte station so it's very accessible from many parts of the city. (and easy to jump on the Subte after class to get to other neighborhoods for site seeing)

I would highly recommend Vamos Spanish to anyone considering Spanish lessons in Buenos Aires

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2020

I took private and group lessons, along with my husband, over the course of two weeks when we were in Buenos Aires. Both types of lessons were great. We were placed appropriately with others in the same ability range and we had bright, charming instructors who knew a lot about teaching as well as Spanish language, grammar, and culture. The staff was always helpful and friendly, both before we arrived in Argentina and after we started classes. I learned so much and feel much more confident in my Spanish speaking abilities. I highly recommend Vamos Academy to those wishing to learn or improve their Spanish.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020

I’ve followed two weeks of Spanish beginner courses at Vamos, and would definitely recommend it! I feel like I learned a lot, though you do need to study some hours every week yourself to really process everything. The vibe at Vamos is very social, and it’s easy to make friends.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

We had two weeks of spanish classes at Vamos. Staff were friendly and helpful and our teacher guided us through all the basics we need during our holidays in South America. Vamos also offers plenty of opportunities to meet your fellow students outside of ‘school’. Recommended!